Battle report: Fort Cherry

DeletedUser

wow, sounds like a blast! I can't wait until fort battles become norm on this server. I love hitting up 2-3 a day on W10.

DeletedUser

I was there 2 hours early, telegrammed before hand that I would like to participate, and was kicked. I wasted half a day. Just curious why.

I was in charge of the defending side so if you were attacking I can't tell you.

How we work it is we give 'stars' to allies which ensures they will get a spot. We give 'x's to players with a fort weapon. Everyone else we leave neutral and let the program sort it out.

If you got a message saying "So and so did not grant you access to the battle" (or something like that) then you know you got 'x'd. Otherwise you where just one of the unlucky ones the The West didn't select.

I had a chat room posted on the spash page. Anyone that was in there 5 mins prior to battle also got a 'star'.

We'll be doing it the same way this weekend (Sunday) if you want to try again ;)

DeletedUser

I will be in to if I can get a spot!
;)

WILL THERE BE USE OF FORT GUNS???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fort Cherry Friendly 2 - Sunday Jan 31st, 19:00

Same deal as the first - No weapons. One chat room.

Check Fort Cherry splash page for more info.

DeletedUser

Sweet I will be there trying my luck trying to get a seat and will be online too =)

Thanks for the update

DeletedUser

Yay!

Yay! I can't wait. It was so much fun the first time around...up until I got KO'd at about 30 seconds, lol. The chat was flying so fast it was hard to keep up flipping back and forth between the screens.

Can't wait...see you all Sunday :D

DeletedUser

Fort is under attack: Fort Cherry @ 19:00

A battle has been initiated against the fort Fort Cherry. Pyjamas from The Legion has dug up the hatchet.

:)

DeletedUser

Sides

Hey Kbattle.

What side are you and the bulls going on?

As of couse we will go on the other side. Wouldnt be right us fighting on the same side as we might forget who we are ment to throw rocks and lob them at each other :D

I can just see it now you and inf standing behind us.
*Thump* "sorry my scope on my rocks is out" :p

DeletedUser

yoda--whatever side u want to join, i'll join the other....u are kind of funny--careful--i might start to like you! Then, what???

DeletedUser

Then you might have to join our town..... Umm but then again who will my guys ***** about?.... O thats right me

War brings out the best and worst in people.
Me and my co founder are worst foes in other words but have enough respect for each other playing skills to get along in this one.

The point being just becouse your at war donst mean you have to hate each other.
Hate the game not the player MAN!! (pulls gangster fingers)

We might be foes this world, but lucky for your towns there will be others.

(takes out coin)
So... Ummm heads we defend tails you defend.

(flips coin). Spining, spining, spining.
O look its heads.

(puts 2 sided coing back in pocket)

See ya on the battle feild

And my guys were wandering if we could less a room off your town. They seem to be spending alot of money sleeping in your town. I dont know what sort of attaction or shows you guys have but when ever i look at your town all is see is Grand Blues, Grand Blues, Grand Blue, Blue hills....Yes every one loves blue

DeletedUser16628

I'm not much on forts no time for it but I will make time in defending our own forts yoda please know it won't be good for you.Don't mess with the bull!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

sorry yoda

Have I not been giving your town enough attention? Sorry, I found some fat, rich targets a few squares away. If I had known you guys missed me so much, I would have returned sooner. What do you say, Infiniti--let's go spend the night in Grand Blues--I hear it's all the rage!:ph34r:

DeletedUser

Kbattle, your always weclome in our town. But please can you wipe your feet at the gates, dont want you tracking in any of that "bull" infiniti99 talks.
Realy hope your fourms dont have all that brainwash crud, "Dont mess with a bull you'll get the horns" or whatever it is.

Also, we ask that you please pick up all your bullet shells. I dont mind you shooting people its helping us build the town.
But im forever picking them up after you guys!!!
We were going to paint the town blue, but now i think we will go for red. As for some reson everything keeps getting covered in blood. If my guys arent getting boozed and bashing each other in the saloon then your helping them with spiritual enlightenment by making them holy.

O ya, when you pick up your bullet shells would you mind taking infiniti99 back home. He's lying in his own bull crud and smelling the place up.
Badboy said he tried to have a swing at him but tripped up on his big mouth and knocked him selfout.

Anyway, sorry for high jacking the forum.
But i would like to thank

The Legion And was it Deadwood Terrace??
For putting up the funds and hosting this battle for us.

Shame some smart ass's smuggled guns in.

Yoda

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

don't get it twisted

Infiniti and I go about things differently, but we are both the same in our resolve and love for our town. I am loyal to a fault, and I have proven that loyalty in more than one world.

The battle was a good time--sorry I didn't get to lob a rock at your big, fat head:laugh:

I did get a good one on Steeler though:laugh:

DeletedUser15169

Ill definately be at the next one. I just so happened to be focusing on getting my duel build ironed out, but this time Ill be ready!