Best hate mail after a duel

DeletedUser

"excuse me, i told you NOT to duel me. there are plenty of others that you can duel besides the members of our town.

I am reporting you as i have proof i have asked you NOT TO Duel ME!

(His name here)"

Not that good, but it makes me laugh. I don't remember how much I took, but it was under $10.

DeletedUser

"excuse me, i told you NOT to duel me. there are plenty of others that you can duel besides the members of our town.

(His name here)"

Not that good, but it makes me laugh. I don't remember how much I took, but it was under $10.

weird, since when he think he can report a player for duel him :laugh:

DeletedUser

His profile suggests he believes there is some sort of rule system about dueling, which requires you to get permission before challenging anybody.:laugh:

DeletedUser9470

thats awesome pete, i had a guy report me for duelling too!
:S
lol

DeletedUser20147

"Hey USELESS, dont you have COURAGE to fight some others who duels better and have the same power. Why ru dueling the small soldier like me ?

Dont duel once again !!"

This was sent to me by a soldier who was at the moment 4 levels higher than me...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
One more of my guys get dueled at trappers I am going to come over there and pick on your weakest players. If that is what you guys over need me to do I will, by the way I didn't set this guy up for dueling and don't want to do it. BUT I can't have this continue this way either so are you going to RUIN MY GAME for your outhouse wall to have on more win on it? Dude I can build our mortician building and duel back if YOU need me to.

People like you make me sick with building a city with multi accounts and then act like its some type of great achievement, well by people like me you look more like a cheat that comes into the game and causes grief for other players in your false delusions of achievements.

I can leave this town and be let in when I need something, I can sleep for free, I can even set up MULTI ACCOUNT duelers just to do nothing but sit around waiting for a city like yours to attack them at more of an even level. I don't & won't do it, what, really, good would that do but stoop to your level.

I have many options in the short term to end these constant attacks on me and my town attacks members, the easiest is you just post a bulletin in your town forum saying "CF on TR" would be easiest.

This is my last call for a CEASE FIRE between our towns in an unprovoked attack from yours. But I will leave you with this. I am a problem solver, Trapper Ridge isn't going away and in the long term DILLGAF will be dealt with and when it is done, win or loose I will know that I didn't use underhanded attacks from a city built by unfair advantages...

you can buffalo many but not me, I see towns like yours all over the west and you can say what you will but what your saying is that you have your only one account, sorry i just don't believe you. no i am not going to lodge a 'formal complaint' against anyone, that's really not a solution to any problem here.

me and my town members are all different people but what was cool about this is that we all know each other in real life. we just play the game for the quest of it all and really didn't want outsiders to be part of the game like was happening. i guy like you wouldn't understand this.

we tried to ask nice, we tried to say it loudly... mind your own business. but people like you are sick in the head and get off on grieving other people. I know I deal with your kind in the real world all the time, most take medications for it.

I can say this once my town went from a tiny diamond to a little square it threatened a town like yours, if not why would you allow this to happen other wise.

say what you will but your real life person comes off in the game clearly, understandingly why you sit here with your ten girl friends playing keyboard warrior ruining things for others and feeling good about it.

well thanks

PS: I tossed all my things sold them off and gave the town to someone else. I deleted my guy not sure if I will start over again or not. I will decide this in 5 days after they mods have deleted it.

again thanks but I can truly say it went from loads of fun to frustration that no game should bring, ya i am on not to play games that turn out to be a drag.

I'm so evil :razz:

DeletedUser16008

Damn Nashy why don't I get hardcore stuff like that ? :rolleyes:

I try so hard too ... dammit im gonna go kick the dog.

Umm i forgot I dont have one :razz:

DeletedUser

N-o-o-b

(His name here)"

Oh god I couldn't stop laughing! Since when do you need permission to duel! It's because of people who report such stupids things that when you actually do a report for a real reason it takes so long to get an answer. Thanks to all people like him.

DeletedUser

I tried to respond with something like:
"Sorry I broke the dueling rules :( I forgot this is the calm, calm, west."

But he blocked me lol

DeletedUser

i got one from a dude that said

How do my xxxxxx taste

bet you guys can figure out the xxxxxx lol

he was even a dueler

DeletedUser

********** On 3/30/10 at 11:44 AM
u freggin arse why dont u duel somebody else! this is so freggin unfair! i hope you suffer by somebodys hand! coward!

Hey ****
********* On 4/2/10 at 2:06 PM
you get 0 exp of dueling me that is nothing is there something about that you do not understand??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9470

screenshot2b116.jpg

I bet this one makes you laugh pete!
from your town!
LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

Oww what did you do Neo Break his egg or steal his chocolate bunny ?

DeletedUser9470

lol, i thought i would do him a favour seing him 6 hours travel away!
looks like he is serious when he says he will settle this later one way or another!
i reckon hes got my IP ad has hit the road on his way to devon!
might get a quick trip back home though...
lmao

DeletedUser

The hate mail i got after this wasnt so bad it was more of a wimpy attempt to try and retain some image of honour(of which he had none) but there had been much foreplay to this both sides insulting and boasting their brilliance(i admit i got caught up in it as he was spewing crap and i felt the need to shut him up) But what had happened was i had attacked this player millsbd who was a pure dueler the same level as me(despite having a lower dueling level) and he had marginally won, i think it was like -387 to -413 (i always delete reports, bad habit) and he got very cocky as i had sent a message to himbefore the dule as if i had already won(very embarrassing but nothing rude) and then i claimed he just put all his points into tactics and that he could never beat me but only a few hours later dgorsk and a few of his lvl 60+ dueler buddies came over and coordinated KO'd me(he really hates banana town for some reason) and so we had 48 hours of each other back and forth insults and he posted reports about how he had bean beating players in my town(all of them 10 levels lower than us) and so i finally just came out of the KO limit 2 long days later and the first thing i am doing is rushing to millsbd's town(also incidently dgorsk's- going to have some fun! :laugh:) but before i arrived millsbd attacked me-

64116374.png

(when i looked in preview you couldntsee the image so just in case heres the url: http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/3299/64116374.png)

Ownage...

DeletedUser9470

64116374.png

nice duel. my experience of winning in this game is talk less and do more...
allthough is great fun talking some people have to spoil your fun.
:)