Best Job Unlocked

DeletedUser

Building Wind Mills ;)

What level do you gotta be to see the job 'Constructing manor house' ? :mad:

DeletedUser

What level do you gotta be to see the job 'Constructing manor house' ? :mad:

Going pure skill points all into leadership and attributes into strength, I got it unlocked at like level 28ish. I also have that black clothing that is part of the farming set that gives like +11 leadership.

DeletedUser

Would a pure builder be able to do it? :huh:
If you mean Manor House then yes but it will take a little while.
Construction is one of the skills needed and it's the only strength one.
224 difficulty is level 56 pure builder (I think).

DeletedUser

If you mean Manor House then yes but it will take a little while.
Construction is one of the skills needed and it's the only strength one.
224 difficulty is level 56 pure builder (I think).

I'm level 35 pure builder and the labor points for it is -40 (with the current own best equipment). So, level 45 will be latest that I can do this job. Gotta to keep my pace quick :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Forgot to mention that would be skill only and no clothing bonuses! Obviously you can cut it right down, best items here.

DeletedUser

I'm level 35 pure builder and the labor points for it is -40 (with the current own best equipment). So, level 45 will be latest that I can do this job. Gotta to keep my pace quick :rolleyes:

I was pure builder and then started putting my skill points into leadership after getting contructing a ranch house and it opened up quickly, of course Lincolns top hat helps. :D

DeletedUser

@Rudg3
yes, you're right :)

I was pure builder and then started putting my skill points into leadership after getting contructing a ranch house and it opened up quickly, of course Lincolns top hat helps. :D

Right when you put leadership, that is no more pure builder. I knew that way too but we're some sort of builder, so I got to be patient to open this job :sad:

DeletedUser

Level 16

Level 16 Hunting Wolves :indian:

attachment.php

Attachments

• hunting wolves.jpg
    hunting wolves.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 59

DeletedUser

Level 48, adventurer, charming hide distribution mostly (still some SP/AP from quests needs to be redistributed into hiding+appearance+1/3Dex+2/3Cha), using ONLY items I got from jobs/quests as I don't buy items and I don't want any other set than gentleman's one:
Best XP job - Wolf hunt
Best luck job - Treasure diggin'
Most dangerous job - Transport ammo
Best $ job - Nailing coffins

DeletedUser

L34 melee soldier..
Jobs able to do,
Silver Mining, Clearing Forests
Best Jobs able to see?
Drilling for oil.

DeletedUser11353

Ambush, peace negotiations, smuggling, construct manor house, hunting grizzlies... Take your pick. :p

DeletedUser

For me NOW it's
Steam fishing
Digging graves
Building a bridge
Iron mining
Because if you find products from these jobs...You know...

DeletedUser

Ah, they were very good quests in their day. Level 1-10 in 6 hours with fishing rod...

For me I'm doing River Fishing for a good combo of XP and Money(From luck).