Best Win to Loss Ratio

• Thread starter DeletedUser15169
  • Start date

DeletedUser15169

So if you are lookinf for duelers, let see who has the best ratio of win/loss! Post you win and losses here, or we will post them for you!

ll start with myself: 95/51! Thats a 2/3 win

DeletedUser

129/44

3:1 Winning Ratio!

Though It would be better if you also post the duel difference (ie: win-loss)

Mine is 85

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

my difference is 44, so not that bad for somone who has been focused on by sdjx!

DeletedUser1105

654/70

J Dahl, thats 724 duels. How many were against you? Not exactly focused on you, is it?

Your record is bad because you are rubbish, pure and simple. Losing more than a third of your duels isn’t worth bragging about.

DeletedUser1105

Nice record Victor.

I was counting my KO's but lost count - it should be recorded in the mortician or on the rankings.

DeletedUser16008

Nice record Victor.

I was counting my KO's but lost count - it should be recorded in the mortician or on the rankings.

Thanks I've no doubt it will now start to slide as I level up.

Yea I thought that in W7 so I started keeping track by updating on the profile.

It definitely should be a recorded on the rankings or Character info at least IMO

I even think there should be duel point bonus for a KO say 10 pts instead of the regular 5.... after all its compensation for the fact you can't kick their ass for another 48 hrs ;)

DeletedUser15169

I say 70% of my losses are to sdjx:D That is at least 30 duels on me. He has probably dueled me the most in all his 500 wins!

DeletedUser

Duels won: 54
Duels lost: 16

Ok so I suck, but I can hunt bears and build manor houses like nobodies business. I've had to have killed at least 200-300 bears so that should be factored into there somewhere? no?

DeletedUser15169

And it is still P&P catagory kind maam?
Ok just a quick post to clear things up, I did not know you are are sir, mr crag, please forgive me, I was not trying to be disrestpectful. I just assuemed you were from you forum and in game avatars. Sorry:)