Big Fight

DeletedUser

Colonel James walks into the bar to buy some whisky, but quikcly get's caught up in a fight with he/she. The person throws a punch, but James quickly knees the person straight in the stomach then uppercuts them in the face as they crouch over. The person flies on top of a table and breaks it and the bottles of whisky on it.

DeletedUser

Jonus "F0rtune" Slams open the Bar's double doors with his leg while holding a wooden club on his left shoulder. Suddenly some drunk person slams into the table right in front of him and the whiskey bottles on it. Glass starts rolling from the table on to the floor and spilled whiskey creates puddles on the floor. F0rtune sees a person standing not too far for him, laughing.

Suddenly the person pulls out a knife and rushes straight at him. Reacting just in time, Fortune swings the club around just the person is about to stab him. With a loud "thud" the club makes contact with the person and he slams into the table to the right of F0rtune. The person makes a groan. His arm looks to be disabled or maybe even broken.

"In what Hell!" He exclaims, "Do you have any idea who I am? I am Colonel James!"

DeletedUser

James stood up, pulling out a small throwing knife and threw it straight at the man with the club. The knife went into the shoulder holding the club. James ran over and kicked him in the knee, hearing a loud CRACK. James then grabbed the man with his unbroken arm and threw him with amazing strength at a wall, going into it with a brick hitting the man on the head, knocking him clean out. "Never mess with me."

DeletedUser

"Ow that hurt" Fortune thought, He felt his sharp pain in his knee and realized it was broken. "That guy is strong" He saw Colonel James looking at him and then turning away.
"He think that he knocked me out" He thought. slowly moving his right hand he felt the handle of his gun. " I have to get this shot right." Pulling the gun out, with great pain he pulled the flint back. CLINK. Colonel turned around and realizing the Fortune is still alive started running towards him. With a knife he jumped at Fortune! BANG. With the loud sound the gun shot out the lead ball. The Colonel Yelled and fell back. "I hit my mark' Fortune thought, his hand fell back down and he drifted off from the pain.

DeletedUser

James grabbed his shoulder blade, torn by the bullet. Another bar fighter tried to punch him, but failed as he kicked them in the face, making them fly into another table.

DeletedUser

Shadow Bunny sees the gun in Fortune's hand, ready to take another shot. He stands up and steps away from the card table with his trusty bullwhip in hand. With a smart flick of his hand, he strikes Fortune in the hand causing him to drop his weapon.

DeletedUser

( you're stupid. I am already unconscious. I can't take another shot)

DeletedUser

Westwoods runs quickly in the saloon.
"What's the matter with you?"
"That was a perfectly good horse!"
Grabs FOrtune's gun, sees that their are no bullets left, decides to hit
Jordon987 on the head instead.

DeletedUser

James hits a man in the face who was htting a guy with a gun. James threw the man straight through a window. James then kicked the man who was being beaten with the gun and shoved him through a chair.

DeletedUser

Fortune came to his senses just in time to see Cl. James with his back turned to him. Seizing the moment, Fortune put his hand on his belt and took out a loaded blowpipe hosting a dart filled with a nasty poison that produced severe pain to the victim. He quickly put the blowpipe to his mouth and blew it right at Cl. James. The dart hit him in the lower back and pierced his skin. Within moments he was on the floor rolling and yelling. Fortune got up and took out a dagger from somewhere under his long dangling shirt. Quiet as a fox he moved through the distroyed bar and hid in the shadow, watching as Cl. James continued to roll on the ground in terrible pain.

DeletedUser

James went insane. He jumped back up and started fighting everyone i the bar. He shoved a man through a window, a table, and roundhouse kicked a guy into the air. The man in the air crashed on top of Fortune.

DeletedUser

Westwoods jumped through the window back in to the saloon. He saw James reacting furious to 3 other guys, one flew over a table. "What's wrong with him?" He said lifting his shoulders.
Westwoods kicked the man who tried to get up next to him on the ground again.
With a big victory yell he grabded a bottle that was laying on the floor, ran to the enraged James bottle held high.

DeletedUser

James saw this man and kicked him in the face. He then grabbed him by the throat in a headlock and choked him till he was knocked unconscious. James then jumped on top of a table and fired a gun in the air. "This.....battle will end now, or I will go all......Bruce Lee on you," he said as he passed out from drinkin to much beer while fighting.

DeletedUser

Fortune felt and smelled blood. The man that was chucked at him was bleeding and probably dead. The dagger was pierced deep into the stomach. Shoving the man aside like a piece of lumber, Fortune stood up and and looked at himself. He was covered in blood,dust, and all other dirt possible. Fortune pulled out a second pistol from under his coat. Cocking it, he dropped the 8 bullets into it. He came up to the unconscious Cl. James. "It not worth a bullet", he thought. With his second hand he pulled a knife and within a second sliced James' throat. "That should do it" He thought. He got up and threw the knife at the wall where it got stuck. Kicking the debris that was in his way and whistling some tune Fortune walked out of the bar and away.

(P.S. I never said that James was dead. However I would prefer if he would stop acting like Chuck Norris or Superman. James, you're human too ;))

DeletedUser

(DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And I'm not Chuck Norris. You shot me, but you only said it brought extreme pain. I added the hilazanization to it.)

DeletedUser5046

(P.S. I never said that James was dead. However I would prefer if he would stop acting like Chuck Norris or Superman. James, you're human too ;))

But then Angelaiah (who was by then snuggling Westwood though "woody" is still unconcious) run towards Fortune threw a dagger in the air which was hidden in her left legs(hiding in her boot) and it hits a rope where 100,000 lbs. of gold was hanging.It hits Fortune's head that made him flat(as if a bulldozer hit him^^) then smile at Westwood...

Last edited by a moderator: