Bobsville Open "We wont shoot you...yet."

DeletedUser

Alright the great land gods has gifted us Bobsville! We are taking people and I am currently looking for a builder that has a higher construction then 7 (my score) anyone else is more then welcome. Welcome to Bobsville where our motto stands at, "Bobsville, we wont shoot you...yet."

If your looking for where it is it is just on the left hand border in the middle of the NE corner. Here is a screenshot to make it easier for you all.

Anyways currently working on the graves and will be building a Hotel first then a general store. Welcome to the opening of Bobsville!

This thread is for updates as well as application drop offs for thoughs interested in joining the town.

DeletedUser

Done sorry it took so long I was moving and had to settle myself.

DeletedUser

I am a lvl 8 and looking for a town.

I am willing to travel to where ever is a town that I can join.

I am an active player

DeletedUser

Badlands you still interested in joining?

In other news an update to the BNN Bobsville just finished their second upgrade enabling a General store. Anyone who is looking for a donkey at only $250 and a nice hotel to rest in they should head on over to Bobsville and rest. We are friendly and promise not to shoot first unless fired upon. We are allowed one more member so if your interested in joining Bobsville please post here in the typical recruit format including your skills, name, etc. Thank you and goodnight partner hope to see you around.

Last edited by a moderator: