Bobville once more! YAY!

DeletedUser

InGame Name: xtndc2
Character Level (XP/XP): level 7 69/74 (i'll be lvling in an hour)
Current Residency Homeless & looking for a town to call home
Previous Residency none
Accumulated Contributions none
Cash/Bank Account 153 on me
Highest Attribute Strength
1st Highest Skill: construction (pure)
2nd Highest Skill toughness
3rd Highest Skill vigor
Intended Character Build pure worker
Declared Intentions I'd like to join a nice town so that i'll keep on constructing things and won't stop because of lack of funds
Personal Requirements/Requests: I'd like a well planned and organized town so that we will progress fast and nicely

DeletedUser

Doing my damnedest on that and thank you all with how things are looking bobsville will be up in the next two days or so so no worries just a little longer then we can work on the great expansion! The east may look the best but I am thinking more the 2nd square rather then the first not to far but far enough to get a head start you know?

DeletedUser

Mhm so everyone who is joining save all your money because come that first day it's all for the sake of Bob. With the funds ranking up to at least 1k we will have residents down for the next four that also want in but aren't good enough to be the first five then we will also be able to upgrade the hotel next after that...well just look on the forum when that time comes.

DeletedUser

Alright ladies and gents I apologize for this moment to take so long but sadly being a firearm dueler it's hard to get funding. Bobsville is being built on the far west 3rd square down, I will give you all a invite ASAP once more I apologize for the wait.

DeletedUser

Bobsville is now open! I have sent out the Invites I could and to toughs who haven't gotten them no worries we will have the residents upgraded first. Continue to send in applications and welcome to Bobsville!

DeletedUser

Hello,
I would like to join your town, too.

InGame Name:
Trebond
Character Level (XP/XP): level 7 17/74 (i'll be lvling in an hour)
Current Residency Homeless & looking
Previous Residency none
Accumulated Contributions none
Cash/Bank Account 151/000
Highest Attribute Strength (7)
1st Highest Skill: construction (27)
2nd Highest Skill vigor (8)
3rd Highest Skill rest of strength (7)
Intended Character Build constructor
Declared Intentions To become a constructor and help bild my city
Personal Requirements/Requests: nice, active community. all work together to help the city

If you're interested, please write me

DeletedUser

Mhm already sent the invite, Jaga since your not a builder DON'T build! That takes valuable time and resources. If you have a higher construction skill then you build the buildings faster of course so it takes less money. Just a little note ;)

DeletedUser

bump

we're up and running smoothly..we have lvl2 residence now, so applications are open again:D
preferably lvl 10+ builder or moneymaker:indian:
pm DemonhunterSK

DeletedUser

Thats great, one problem my fing page isn't loading, hasn't since yesterday. I can't open up the telegrams or anything not only that, now that I have reset my cookies (in case there was a bug with that) I can't log into any of the worlds as if the link isn't working...son of a gun this day just gets better and better. Already put in a bug report but the post was deleted from the looks of it. Sorry lads you will have to press on without me until I can get this glitch fixed.

DeletedUser

Wow.... that sucks royally.

Have you tried installing a new browser or something?

DeletedUser

Been trying firefox about to try IE and see if that works, otherwise we are SOL till it's fixed sadly. Yep IE works just fine so come one come all we got positions open!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we now have a hotel!
2 slots left:laugh:
hurry up and send your apps;)

DeletedUser

residences

our lvl 3 residences are going to be finished within 10-12 hrs, so application period is open again:D
preferably lvl 10 and up:indian:

we currently have a hotel, general store, and gunsmith:laugh:

we're all active and rising fast!
yeehaa!:bandit:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our third residential district has just been opened.

Anyone interested in joining Bobsville may do so by either leaving your completed application on this board, or send it by telegraph to the appropriate party.

Duelers: Send App's to DemonhunterSK
Builders: Send App's to xtndc2
Adventurers: Send App's to Jagawatz

DeletedUser

1 slot open:D
we're currently rank 19, but we're gonna finish the lvl 2 hotel soon:D

DeletedUser

lvl 2 hotel finished:D
we're full right now but you can still send your application forms if you want to be in the waiting list:D

I am very proud to say that all of us in Bobsville are active and cooperating:D