P&P Bow before the NWO

DeletedUser

Sid, I just had enough of you. You wrote here an entire page full of BS and you know it. You don't like it, them move and be on your own with no allies and do whatever you want. I don't care! All you wrote was blah blah blah. Nothing true, you couldn't even spell my town's name correctly.
Poor Jasper!

DeletedUser

Bottle gone, has it Sid? If you think it's all ridiculous why edit?

DeletedUser22685

He edited it. What exactly did he say? It seems I'm going to have to agree with john here. :huh:

DeletedUser

coo

:D:D:D:D:D
you could say that NWO is best in world 2
and i'm darn proud to be part of it:cool:

Harsha..

sigh, yes - i'm a bit disappointed, through - i came for a visit, no one was available to duel :( - a far cry from the good old wanted days, where there were 6 towns all over the map filled with nice looking targets with crosses on their backs...

DeletedUser22685

That's because we're in the middle of some renovations on our hotel rooms. They will soon be more camper friendly.

Harsha..

really?

in that case, i'll take out my old sharp axe

you'd better hide your head in the ground, like ostriches do ;)

DeletedUser

Its alright tho, I'm zero% dueler, I'm sure my level is too low for you badasses anyways... hehe

DeletedUser8950

I might try dueling you lord Melkor, but it'd be embarassing to lose to a pure hider so yeah :p

Harsha..

yeh, it does not really matter - i do lose quite a lot, and i'm not red-faced over it, as it's just a game and i know that i can always try again in the future - it is also a lot about luck - getting your duel combinations correct and such - so, no one will keep mock you constantly, as they all do know that they have had a similar set of embarrassing moments long ago