P&P Bow before the NWO

DeletedUser

Oh, so you haven't met dravigas! He would be on your list also. Well, let me update you Dubb. He is as much as a camper as those 2 taken care of by the mods and only duels strong players in their work outfit. He camped my towns for entire weeks, only one attack on me. When? While I was trying to build wind mills for toolboxes, we need them for forts. Is obvious I can't do it without changing outfit, I am a dexterity dueler, so my defense was lower. But even so, it didn't work for him, he lost big time.

DeletedUser22685

This is a serious question. What are the tricks and lies you all keep talking about? :huh:

DeletedUser

Didn't I make this point already?
Ok. Fine. I am going to point it out once more. We all know what johnzelda did right? He held a grudge for 1 year, got himself in the Wanted main town, got a founder hat and kicked out everybody and gave away the wanted forts.
At that point everybody pointed their finger at johnzelda, he did a bad thing! I am an nwo enemy and have been a wanted enemy for a pretty long while. And I can honestly say that what he did was outrageously wrong. I didn't accept any fort he invited my town in, I rejected all the invitations and did not take for granted anything from him.
And short after this happened, guess what Dreamkill did? The same thing, but to Wicked Willows. A wicked willows fort felt into the hands of NWO. And lets think about it, did he do it on his own? Hell no! Latigo wouldn't have accepted the fort and Dreamkill in NWO if he didn't approve of this.
Don't do something to others that you don't like it done to yourself. Ok?
And yeah, I took that fort from NWO, that was taken from wicked willows. It was my attack that finally took that fort back and I personally pushed the leave button after the rightful owner accepted the invitation in the fort.
So here is one example of the difference between ME and GUMMY BEAR!
And there are many others like me in the game. One of them is Dubb777! He was in wanted, why do you think he hates NWO right now? Do you ever ask yourself that? And what about nick123nick? He was leading with latigo. What about him???
And not to mention all the spies and low plays and camping and attacking in working outfit... those are the small annoying things!
I think you get the big picture now!

DeletedUser22685

OK, there's a trick, but not a lie.

Thanks for typing all that out :laugh: :eek:hmy:

Diggo11

Here's a lie: Latigo doesn't use cheap tricks because he can't get forts any other way. I'm sure you can go find thousands of quotes of Latigo saying that ;)

DeletedUser22685

Cool, I'll start looking now.

5 seconds later... Nah couldn't be bothered. :D

Edit: Oh sorry about that duel just then Diggo, I'll wake up for you. There, go again.

Diggo11

Oh and stop camping please

Duel
The player is sleeping in the hotel right now. They're well protected!
Not even sure why I bother going to NWO, they're all the same...

DeletedUser

Sewerdude especially , no challenge in it at all for him but he still does it because he wants the exp and doesn't want to duel someone to get a loss.

How often have I even even dueled you. at least since you have been in GANG?

It has always been my rule that I duel if the experience I gain is greater than my experience level. Whether someone is level 95, or level 75, if they have a dueling level high enough for me to get real experience, then I duel them because I know they are experienced duelers. I don't pick on players that I know I'll beat. In fact, I dueled savavampir and biologicar just last week, and lost to them both. I've dueled Level 99 Lord Jason since I was about level 90, with some success and some failure. So this notion that I pick on people that won't give me a loss is nonsense.

My only exception to dueling folks who don't give me experience is when I go against Wanted/NWO players who I know are just racking up stats against builders and players in working clothes. Even when WANTED was still a force, I rarely attacked WANTED players who didn't give me at least 100 XP.

And I'm not interested in hitting whiners, so you won't have to worry about me dueling you anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How often have I even even dueled you. at least since you have been in GANG?

It has always been my rule that I duel if the experience I gain is greater than my experience level. Whether someone is level 95, or level 75, if they have a dueling level high enough for me to get real experience, then I duel them because I know they are experienced duelers. I don't pick on players that I know I'll beat. In fact, I dueled savavampir and biologicar just last week, and lost to them both. I've dueled Level 99 Lord Jason since I was about level 90, with some success and some failure. So this notion that I pick on people that won't give me a loss is nonsense.

My only exception to dueling folks who don't give me experience is when I go against Wanted/NWO players who I know are just racking up stats against builders and players in working clothes. Even when WANTED was still a force, I rarely attacked WANTED players who didn't give me at least 100 XP.

And I'm not interested in hitting whiners, so you won't have to worry about me dueling you anymore.

Don't be a tool , I wasn't whining about it at all. He mentioned my record and I told him why. The reason I stated was the reason you gave me in a mail. So I am whining because I stated the reason you told me?
Heres the thing though SD , you obviously have seen the reports where I hit 32 to 45 damage right while you hit me 150 or more? Wheres the challenge?
Thats the point I was making. If I had as many AP and SP to spare as you people that are 95 to 99 and done most things in this game I wouldn't duel anyone who dressed in work clothes as its a chump thing to do.

Thank you for proving my point about the "sure win" for the exp and the stat padding.

Another level 95 hit me again this morning that is spec'd only for dueling , yes the game allows it. I am cool with that , but later on I don't want to see these people like you brag about some awesome dueling record when neither of you get it respectfully or honestly. If you guys can get passed your own in game egos and think about things with a little common sense ,, wow.

DeletedUser

The challenge is in getting to land hits on you Dubb777. SewerDude is a resistance dueler. What does that mean? High toughness and reflex, but the rest not so great. Even at level 99 you don't have enough SP and AP to have high resistance and everything else. The fact that you are a soldier with premium makes it a challenge for him to land hits on you.
And you always talk about level. What about level? A few levels don't matter when you have such a great bonus defending. If the dueler class had attack bonus, then yes, I would understand you.
You said you are a defending dueler right? So what does that mean? Defense is tactics and dodging right? So it means you have decent tactics. So to your decent tactics the class bonus+premium adds 100% right?
Well, to match that, one needs a few levels advantage...20 levels above you means 60 SP+20AP, which would match 80 tactics ...
So I don't see why you think the players higher in level have any advantage on you.

DeletedUser

Um ,, no I am not spec'd with high tactics , I am still trying to accomplish what you have. I am spec'd to do specific jobs for quest , yadda yadda yadda.

At one point I was spec'd to be a good offensive and defensive dueler , but as I keep saying. Where is the challenge for a level 95-99 to hit you while your doing these types of jobs. Not all do it , just those who pad stats and get the exp. Which is the only example I was making. So your attempting to add your own thoughts and veiwpoints into my own words?
No I dont have premium for my class , I have at some point to see , but I have automation and energy cash q'd most of the time.
I choose to try and beat up on people on the same level , not with a paid defence bonus.Thanks but dont assume

DeletedUser

There are plenty of adventurers out there, not specced for dueling at all, who get hit daily for exp bonus, for a duel won to get medals, god knows for what other reasons. I love quests and medals and duels and battles and I try to do them all, so I know what you mean. But most of all, I am a dueler. When I want to do a quest and need to reskill for a job, I leave town and stay out until I am done, with all the SP and AP back in their place. And I attacked you once and I do believe you had the premium for your class then, so excuse me for assuming, but I did have a reason to.
And since you joined the dueling tournament, well I assumed you are completely specced for dueling. I know what assuming does, but you can't say I had no reason to.

DeletedUser

No when the tourney came around I wasnt spec'd for dueling, thats why El reino beat me both ways. I had respec'd for a couple jobs for some quests like days before it was announced, so the cost to go back would have been astronomical.
I did it again 2 days ago , and yea I know I could leave town and all but I like reading our forums and the camaraderie in GANG. Never b4 have I had this in this game. I don't care about a silly record enough to give that up even for a short time. I like respect more than stats. When I get done with all the quests I assure you if I still choose to keep playing that long , My name will still be remembered. :)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Duduie again.

I was going to Rep you and tell you
"I still love ya darlin , no matter how aggravated at me I make you :p"

DeletedUser23701

yeez, when are you going to end this 'fruitful' conversation?

A bit of history from my point of view.
I was in Wanted, after joined NWO. I was and still am worker, by doing worker's staff (working), participating in fort battles.

Well, I left NWO just because I saw this conflict as destructive for myself (kinda selfish, isn't it).
As being worker it gave me no fun and enjoy from duels which took place both ways on whatever who is not sent to NAP.

My personal best is being at NAP for 72h in a row from some brave top20 dueler.

To make it short and stop whining I can say that both sides do and did duels which you can complain about. Kinda work clothes or non dueler, who cares.

There is no white or black side, well, maybe one side did more than other, but it's not an excuse.

DeletedUser

So cute <3...

PS I love you both too... especially when I KO you :)

DeletedUser

Well LOL our discussion has nothing to do with the respect and everything else. Different views only make us unique, which is great.
And I know what you mean about the town. I am lucky to have my husband in town to keep me informed about what is going on. I am now having my own town, building (yeah, dueler building a town LOL) for the fun of medals. I want the construction fool one :laugh:

@Mezonis: sorry dude. War is war, there's nothing personal about it. I know I dueled you a few times and didn't even look what you had on until someone told me that you wrote on your profile that you got me with the rotten eggs (that was funny)
@Latigo: you can only try! I don't think you have the great honor to say you ko'd me! Dubb does :)

DeletedUser

Yeah, you're right, haven't KOed you...

I have won... think we about even... 3 and 3 or something like that?

As I level up and catch you, you will be KOed though :ph34r:

DeletedUser23701

@Mezonis: sorry dude. War is war, there's nothing personal about it. I know I dueled you a few times and didn't even look what you had on until someone told me that you wrote on your profile that you got me with the rotten eggs (that was funny)

well, about rotten egg it was fun for me as well. :)

I said that complains can be sent both ways, that's all about duels itself.
Other thing is some tactics used in game, aka spying, camping, fort battles, etc

war is war:
Wars happens in real life and all are ok with it.
All are ok, if soldier is fighting against soldier, army vs army, country vs country.

And there comes main difference from real life.
Soldier is arrested and put in jail if civilians are killed.

That's why I am saying, that duels against civilians are not right in any of circumstances.