DeletedUser

Offer $100,000 Younger's revolver

Want To Buy Youngers Revolver

Offer $100,000

If you got it i have the cash ;)

PM ME in game - Johnny Styles

Thnx

DeletedUser

anyone have precise pepperbox revolver for sale? Just need it to give to billy the blind eagle.....

Thanks. PM me ingame :)

DeletedUser

Just need a Bowie's Knife, surely someone has one they'd sell for a large amount? If so, PM me.

DeletedUser

Looking to buy hernando's sword.....You have my promise it will be put to good use!

DeletedUser

Anyone looking for pearl choker, can trade in a decent amount. write to me ingame if interested

DeletedUser25480

looking to buy allen's pepperbox revolver,ike's army revolver,jesse james schofield and wyatt earps colt buntline. will offer anywhere up to $200,000 :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still in need of the Bowie's Knife and I'm prepared to pay $40,000 for it PM me in game to work out a deal.

DeletedUser

I be selling :)
Push Dagger
Figaro's Razor Blade
Sharp Machete
Rusty Percussion Rifle
Pillow
Fancy Bow Tie
Talisman

DeletedUser26945

Trading Post

I have Corrosive Acid on the Market if anyone is interested. Bidding starts at 1800 !!!!

DeletedUser23714

Special offer

Special offer over here. I found on w11 Cody's dagger, but i don't really need it. But on Briscoe I'm melee dueler so I need it. If you want to change Cody's dagger on this worlds tell me pls. My name is in both world KONSTO.

Tnx

DeletedUser13388

If someone have a walking stick for sale,then mail me ingame pls.

Regards,DF.

DeletedUser

Anybody want to sell Fancy plaid pants and/or Black Eagle belt?
I really need it to get cigars :(

Please PM or write a telegram to me..
Thanks Before..

DeletedUser23714

and i would like to have shiny weapon like bowies or codys. im low lvl dueler so i dont really a lot of $

DeletedUser

Bear from sleepy head set

I have a bear I don't need. PM me in game with offers.

cheers :)