-Buccaneers Rest- Recruitment !

DeletedUser

::glancing around to make sure he's in the correct location a lone adventurer dismounts from his mule as he nears a telegraph post; taking a scrap of paper from his satchel he nails it securely to the pole::

Howdy pardners,

Just a quick note to let you know we're currently recruiting and have 2 open positions should anyone wish to join.

We're taking all newbies and anyone under level 15 to join in the efforts constructing a new town from the ground up.

We've just completed work on our General Store so you can buy those Donkeys once you hit level ten ;o)

Work continues with our first level Hotel due for completion in the near future and a 1 star hotel only 2 minutes away on foot for a $10 rest.

Our mortician for those duellers and second level hotel to be able to accomodate all those adventurers traipsing around are next on the agenda.

Once we're at 5 members we won't be actively recruiting for a while as additional residences aren't on our schedule for a little bit yet. We will of course extend invitations to anyone wishing to join our town once they become available if so wished. To this end we work on a registration system by which we determine recruitment order.

Any recruitment enquiries can be made direct to me, mattyrickrick with a guaranteed response to any telegrams sent :eek:)

What are you waiting for ? Join Bucaneer's Rest now !

::eek:n closing his satchel he mounts his donkey, places his hand on his holster and rides off into the distance::

DeletedUser

:bump:

::walking into the post he bangs his head, feels a little dizzy, then adds a smaller notice to the one above::

Howdy all,

Small update on our towns activities.

We have now constructed our second level hotel, third level gunsmith, second level residences to allow a further five more town members and a new tailor. Further improvements are planned but as I hope you can all see, we're on target to build a succesful town.

New applicants can contact msnges3 in the first instance our newest town counsellor or as always, myself, mattyrickrick.

::after securing the poster he dizzily walks away!::

Last edited by a moderator: