Builders Union

DeletedUser

I applaud the Workers Union !!! Rise up off your sofas, take the cream pies out of your mouths. Get some back bone and a sharp bowie knife.

A few points in Aim and you will give the careless soldier a taste of her own medicine! Even if you lose, taking a big chunk of HP off your attacker will discourage them from coming back. And soften them up for your soldier\dueler buddy when they go for the retaliatory revenge strike.

DeletedUser13113

I think most people here are missing the point. The goal isn't to make your pure working into an awesome dueler. It's to make your pure worker a little stronger (with skill points) so that if you are dueled, you might take more hit points off the attacker, thereby making them think twice about dueling you again. As has been stated on here, workers are easy targets and therefore have easy xp. You make it a little bit more difficult (i.e-take more hit points off of them) they may leave you alone and go face the "easier" workers.

I've read in some dueler's bios: "I will only duel a worker who is equipped with a weapon", however, some dueler's will only duel workers if they DON'T have a weapon (easy xp) and not duel ones that do. This skill thing is just like that: it won't keep a pure builder from being dueled, but it could lower how often you are dueled.

DeletedUser

Yeah, make it so you win more duels workers.

That way we can bully you for an extended period of time as you win the occasinal fight. ;)

DeletedUser

Let's kick workers ass!

(what am I talking about? I'm an adventurer o_O)

But I love this world, so much drama and it didn't began yet

DeletedUser

I think most people here are missing the point. The goal isn't to make your pure working into an awesome dueler. It's to make your pure worker a little stronger (with skill points) so that if you are dueled, you might take more hit points off the attacker, thereby making them think twice about dueling you again. As has been stated on here, workers are easy targets and therefore have easy xp. You make it a little bit more difficult (i.e-take more hit points off of them) they may leave you alone and go face the "easier" workers.

I've read in some dueler's bios: "I will only duel a worker who is equipped with a weapon", however, some dueler's will only duel workers if they DON'T have a weapon (easy xp) and not duel ones that do. This skill thing is just like that: it won't keep a pure builder from being dueled, but it could lower how often you are dueled.

I get duelled 2 to 3 times a day. I carry no money but I lose every one. Eventually the XP gained will not make it worth it to duel me as I am not worth the bother. If you think that taking some HP from duellers will make them stop, then you are sorely misjudging your opponents. All you will do is waste APs/SPs when they could be spent on pure build.

DeletedUser

Not for 0% motivation duelers....

Even so, those are a rare breed...Its better to just take your licks, let them pass out of your range, and work quietly up to that high level point, then respec and beat the crap out of them for the injustices they have done upon you... :D

DeletedUser

These 0% motivation duelers are noobs.
Not true. A more common tactic for a n00b would be to duel exclusively for XP, leading to a high dueling level, but a lack of good gear or the money to buy it, leaving you an easy target later on.

Any "pure" dueler, who does not have access to good jobs for money or XP, should probably allow their motivation to drop at least a bit, to ensure they stay competitive in terms of weapons, and clothing bonuses, for their dueling level.

DeletedUser14189

cry.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I rly don't think that duel for 5 xp worth my 12 energy points. Why I'll duel someone for 0 XP??????????????????????????????

DeletedUser

They do it for money. Having a low dueling level means you are often dueling people who have a much lower actual level than you and so means you can win the majority of the time.

A 100% dueler could be level 20, and have dueling level 45
A 0% dueler could be level 40 and have dueling level 45

Obviously the 0% dueler is going to win that one. Lots of wins = lots of money

DeletedUser

I rly find this 0% motivation thing extremely ridiculous. This is just an opinion, I don't make any char who will duel at the begining since livia from world 9(and I experimented what is be overhelmed by high lvl players due my very high duel level)

DeletedUser

But thats exactly the point! The fact is you won't have a very high duel level, and so you have the advantage over everyone who does have that high duel level!

NB I'm not a 0% dueler I like my exp, but they do have an argument

DeletedUser

I rly don't think it's good enought. Energy is precious, spend it to not take any xp is very useless(not totaly) in my opinion :S