can't log again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15322

maybe its a demand problem? lotsa peolpe on the new world, find it interesting that if you have a sig from world 11 on your forum profile it isn't showing right now either! ..ooohhhh now its back! voila!

DeletedUser20663

Well, my day starts and ends with not being able to log into World 11. So at least twice?

DeletedUser

so many player login in the same time??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

maybe its a demand problem? lotsa peolpe on the new world, find it interesting that if you have a sig from world 11 on your forum profile it isn't showing right now either! ..ooohhhh now its back! voila!

New worlds are always busy. w10 had no problems and it was opened 6 months after the previous world, so there had to be more demand for it than w11. It doesn't seem like the problem started until the last update.

DeletedUser20663

Do the problems pre-date the new patch?

Personally, I've had difficulty logging in three separate times over the last 72 hours, but don't recall issues prior to that time.

DeletedUser

We were posed to win until half our players got booted.

Do I foresee many a free Fancy Boots in our future?

Probably not:p

All we'll get is a pair of heavily used latex gloves. This "error" cost our town $1500 and a fort. Nice job.

DeletedUser

All we'll get is a pair of heavily used latex gloves. This "error" cost our town $1500 and a fort. Nice job.

Wrong...all you'll get is one heavily used latex glove. You'll have to buy the other. That's what the new upgrade is. :laugh:

DeletedUser

From The West homepage:

"Discover new land and experience exciting adventures and duels!
The West is waiting for you!"

The West isn't the one waiting....we are!! :sad::p

DeletedUser

Yeah and those of us who pay premium just lost a day of it because of this. Come on .. what's the deal with 11? Is it going to be fixed anytime soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.