[CaRn] Power of Attitude

DeletedUser14189

Okay since I currently are on 4 game worlds where I am part of big empires and therefore have a lot of Friends around I decided I wanted to make my own empire.

After co-leading 2 empires (BH empire w7, WWW empire w5). I Think I will have enough experience to gather the right people around me.

Now I am either gonna be Pure Trader or Pure Builder with Premium so my plan is to get this town going very fast.

What can you expect from us:

- A strong team of efficient builders and moneymakers.
- A friendly and well organized town council with good communication towards the members.
- No minimum regarding donating.
- Active and Experienced players for any questions or help regarding The West.
- No Rotation, your spot stays yours. As long as you are active :)

What do we expect from you:
- A friendly personality and good participation in Forums.
- Good communication towards other members and town council.
- Willing to help in forts (when we get one off course).
- Activity.

I am very active myself, I am online at least 16 hours a day and therefore always available for questions.

If you are interested in joining this upcoming empire then please private message me :)

I am also still looking for a co-leader from a different timezone (mine is GMT +1) So preferably American or Australian timezone... And of course Activity is very important :D

--------

Town Name: [CaRn] Power of Attitude
Town Rank: None yet ;)
Town Points: None yet ;)
What classes are required: All
Number of Open Positions:
Town Descriptions: Headquarters of the CaRnage Empire
Where to contact: Contact Dekkz0r either ingame (w5,6,7,8) or on forums.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Well once this world has become available I'll be joining as a Pure builder as well.

I'm active in 6 worlds ranging through all classes. I'm active and willing to help so let me know if you would like me to join. :)

DeletedUser14189

The remaining 6 hours I do yes :)

Mostly I go sleep at 01:00 and get up at 6:30 :)

DeletedUser11353

I can`t look at my PC for 16h a day, it hurts my eyes and I must spend some time outside, I can`t be trapped in my house all day, especially during the weekends

DeletedUser14189

Lol mate Im not saying I am actually sitting behind the computer for that full 16 hours ;)

I just usually check TW a few times per hour. Exept when I am bored or busy organizing stuff for my Empire/Town :p

Point is more that anyone that mails me will almost certainly get a reply within 10 minutes ;)

DeletedUser14189

Maybe a mod (/me looks at diggo) can fix my typo in topic name :p

DeletedUser

im up for it im active in worlds 1,2,3,5,8,9,10 never missed a day . my in game name is the same as forum name.let me know if u wont me im willing 2 help. im goin pure traper

DeletedUser

I'm also interested.

I'm active on world 9 as well.

Plan on being a pure trapper with premium.

DeletedUser

Hi I'm interested in joining if your willing to have me. I play on world 8 and am active everyday, i'm thinking of being a soldier on this world.