Changelog 2.216

Symbiote

dessert in a jar is now cheaper but only in contrast, every shop buff is overpriced or useless.

soap water is 29 bonds, a chewing tobacco is about 5k dolars. extended barrel, +7 atk and dmg, 1 use, 123 bonds. reinforced extended barrel, +7k atk and dmg, 2 uses, 239 bonds.... labor instructions with limited 10 or 5 uses instead of timed hours use. every buff and potion has a distorted price taking their in-game counterparts.

either the buffs are unnecessary varied or their in-game counterpart pricing makes everything in the shop too expensive for the bond tradeoff. if you ask me then, "what should the prices be? what buffs should be added or removed?" that will take a bit of effort i'm willing to do, except if i do make a draft and it wont ever be referred to, in which case i will not.

Huscarle.

dessert in a jar is now cheaper but only in contrast, every shop buff is overpriced or useless.

soap water is 29 bonds, a chewing tobacco is about 5k dolars. extended barrel, +7 atk and dmg, 1 use, 123 bonds. reinforced extended barrel, +7k atk and dmg, 2 uses, 239 bonds.... labor instructions with limited 10 or 5 uses instead of timed hours use. every buff and potion has a distorted price taking their in-game counterparts.

either the buffs are unnecessary varied or their in-game counterpart pricing makes everything in the shop too expensive for the bond tradeoff. if you ask me then, "what should the prices be? what buffs should be added or removed?" that will take a bit of effort i'm willing to do, except if i do make a draft and it wont ever be referred to, in which case i will not.
Just cut of the original price to 50% to bonds and 66% in nuggets and maybe gonna be more useful, in fact, they need more active players to put cash in the innogames wallet, free market always wins (?, maybe if they put some buffs than give some bons per level improve something

asdf124

The buffs aren't just overpriced, they are simply insanely outdated.

Colin Morrigen

I could err, but think a change made (unmentioned) is that accepting&completing quests is now
one button if you have the requirements. This is unwelcome, as sometimes you may accept, and want to
complete later (e.g. when you are safely back in town (bank), or when you need an achievement for
the Daily reward next day).

Harriet Oleson

If it's not mentioned in the changelog, maybe that means it won't be implemented ? I hope actually, cause I agree with your message.

Harriet Oleson

?
I don't know why it's like that for you, but for me it's still as usual ... I only play in Kansas though but updates are supposed to be the same for all worlds. Maybe you're using a script ?

Beefmeister

any chance we can lower the bond prices for the rice stew (or make it 3 uses instead of 2) and seeds cookies as well? the latter is a very nice buff but too expensive for what it offers