ChannoN avery well developed small Town lookin For Active Players!!!

• Thread starter DeletedUser18500
  • Start date

DeletedUser18500

If you are interested and atleast above lvl 7 we are a very nice town looking to grow if interested search our town name in the game ChannoN and leave a note Thanks very much.. Come check us out and tell us what you think ;)

DeletedUser18500

Correction

We will be currently taking anyone lvl 4 or higher but must stay active and help the town grow.. Thanks and I hope to see or hear from you..

DeletedUser

No thanks Domination Empire is my thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18500

Alright

Just checking cause we are looking for good players to help us out.. Anyone out there lvl 4 or above that play regulary and are willing to help the town out Please send me a note or a reply on here.. Thanks again

DeletedUser18500

Ok

Is that your name in game?? cause the one i see is lvl 1.. Send me a telegram in the game.. Search my name ChadTHEWildMan and i'll let you know ok..

DeletedUser

need a town

I just turned a level 7, dueling level 7. Skills strength 2, mobility 2, dexterity 2, charisma 1. swimming 9, construction toughness and aim all at 8. I am willing to help the town as much as possible. And I am usually on the game a lot. I will do my best for the town as I am learning the game.

DeletedUser18500

*We have currently 6 spots open for invite*

Any lvl can apply and class can apply We are looking for a pure builder to help out in the town if you meet those standards please let me know Thanks

DeletedUser18500

Recruiting Active Players!!!

We are recruting active players to help out our town.. we have a very well built town so far.. lvl 6 tailor lvl 6 goods.. lvl 5 gunsmith and lvl 5 general store both with lvl 5 goods Bank is at lvl 4 currently holding 1500 dollars in bank.. Send me a message if you would be interested in joing our town and helping out.. Thanks...

DeletedUser18500

Recruiting!!!!

Read up.. We are recruting leave me a message if interested!!!

DeletedUser18500

Duelers and Soldiers Needed

Please we are looking for soldiers and duelers to help us beat back a few towns who are causeing trouble.. If interested please leave me a message in game.. ChadTHEwildman or Cirque de Paul