P&P Chinese Dynasty

• Thread starter DeletedUser35455
  • Start date

DeletedUser35455

You heard we were coming, and now we've arrived!
Your forts will be ours, and you will not survive.
We show no mercy, we show no regret.
Come play along with us, we'll give you some fun you'll never forget!

DeletedUser35459

Ah! Honorable Chao Gai on whom the sun never dares to set! I kneel in your presence!

Your loyal followers are ready to follow you to the field of battle, and onward to victory or death. No puny foreigners will be able to stop us.

I am the Jade Unicorn - a mighty warrior of the Heavenly Spirits. My battle arms are stained with the blood of my enemies. I take no prisoners... so to anyone who gets in our way I have 3 words.... Prepare To Die.

DeletedUser

I am Chai Jin, the Small Whirlwind, a descendant of Emperor Zhou!
We offer you honorable death by seppuku now, or you fight us in battle!

DeletedUser35463

My name is Yang Chun, sir Yang Chun to you plagued westerners. In a life long forgotten, I was rumored to come from Jieliang, Puzhou. If I was among the strongest warriors in Puzhou, I surely can wrestle with dragons now. My martial arts are more than legendary for all mere mortals fear me. My saber, my dear White Flower Serpent was waiting to draw blood for far too long, it is time I indulge her.

After waiting an eternity to be rejoined with my brothers, I can feel the ground tremor under our feet and you dying of fear, oh, long I waited for this. Pray to your dearest of Gods because we are coming and we want it all.

DeletedUser

Me am Liu Tang, also known as the red haired devil. Me ow my life to my friend Chao.
Me obey his will and commands even in afterlife.
Me am the dark ghostrider, here to kill on command.
愿我的灵魂为您服务好潮!
(May my soul serve you well Chao!)

DeletedUser16008

When you have finished with the amateurs on W12 come try it on W1, we will blow your heads clean off and back across the sea without your fishing boat. :p

DeletedUser35465

Li Kui ~ Black Whirlwind

Like fight like drink, fight all you, kill all no problem me.No see good fight w12 now, why no ? bring many many good, better you need for cannot stand from Liangshan Heroes.

Little player w12 run no good me like hard fight bring glory, good many honour next life better.

We kill you cry, take all, leave nothing. Want you try stop us no think .net can. Chao Gai i hope you correct this world good player but I no see yet. Better maybe we go .PL for hard fight they good understand how battle, want w12 show strong more....

Come fight us w12 no scare you, only die few hr in hotel heiheihei.

Li Kui,

good meet you :)

DeletedUser

Chen Da from Ye also known as Stream leaping tiger.

Great honour to serve you once again Chao and follow you to many many battles.

W12 be warned, train your people good and be ready .

We are here to take all your forts.

陈达

DeletedUser35478

This is Xie Bao!

You are all banned!

FFer know i dont have no mercy!

Play on! We dare you :!

DeletedUser

啊!我的朋友,欢迎到w12! (ah! my friends, welcome to w12!)

DeletedUser

man this convo even makes futu look good :D

but uhm dear chinese charlatans do come to W15 when your done fiddling around on W12!

DeletedUser25606

maybe you should say , im a gm character that cant be dueled ,
your 33k bounty cant be dueled
all your tanks cant be dueled
your weapons players cant have (well ,taken off them but cant keep)

maybe play on a even playing field and the group may want to play with you;)

p.s cheers for the 45k bounty i could get off one of you dim sims

DeletedUser22685

man this convo even makes futu look good :D

but uhm dear chinese charlatans do come to W15 when your done fiddling around on W12!

W15 is the last world that needs a GM, for more reasons than the obvious one.

DeletedUser

Why would they go to a server with a pretty decent FF scene. Briscoe could use them, if they also helped to build up forts after they captured them as Briscoe lacks built up forts and the FFing is suffering for that.

DeletedUser22685

W12? Decent fort scene?

We must not be thinking of the same W12.

DeletedUser22685

Seems he was, my apologies. Looks like he was making the exact same point I was :p

DeletedUser

Yes, i was just backing you up, futu! Come on, mate! I got you here. But w12 is improving. Slowly, granted the lack of activity, premium players and all, but the HP is going up and more and more i'm looking to reskilling back to pure HP.

We can't keep thinking w12 is the same as it was a few months ago, least WFA are doing a bit better now. Multi's have decreased, HP has increased as has their numbers. We can get decent battles again if we keep going this way and GC can once more get our people interested again.
I don't know how long it will take, but i'm still hoping we get back to those good old fights we once had. I wouldn't even mind 2 battles a day as 1 battle for me, is a little boring and i become rather idle, but if not, it leaves me time to go do dailies.

However, overall, i just want us to realize that w12 is actually improving and it's not a walk in the park for us to just destroy WFA anymore. They have done some work and according to goldzilla, we will see them in a week or so increase their Hp even more.

DeletedUser30224

Come to Arizona you Chinese loonies and we'll mop the floor with you!