P&P Chinese

Bad Billy Jack

If it helps, in the w12 events, prizes were considerably delayed, at least a few days. You will get a report with the prize.

DeletedUser8627

Finally got some feedback regarding the prizes.

They will be handed out on a monthly basis in one bulk. Winners will be chosen randomly from about 8 - 16 fort battles that happened during that specific month. Fort battles happen every Tuesday and Thursday so that gives at least 8 battles plus some days will have multiple fort attacks like last night where 3 smalls were attacked. Just to be clear, a set number of winners will be chosen from each specific battle.

So depending on how many the Chinese attack will depend on how many prizes are given out. But rest assured, each battle the Chinese initiate, prizes will be issued.

First prize giving date has been set at the end of this month. So anywhere in that week you will receive a notification if you did indeed win something.

DeletedUser35455

Yes, I did. I didn't see anything that tells me if someone got one of the promised "random prizes". As for the promises, another promise is broken. If we read this post carefully, we see a set of rules which would be applied for the dueling "chinese". One of that rules is: First off, no Chinese character will duel a player if there has not been an arrangement made.
Regarding that, I just got dueled, about half an hour ago, even if I didn't arrange any duel with them. So my point is, why making promises which you can't keep?

I'm awfully sorry that this duel caused you to lose 13HP.

We seem to have a lose cannon on the team that doesn't like the greedy type that are only participating in our event for self gain. And then still have the audacity to complain they haven't received a prize. :hmf:

You do have our sympathies.

Scribbles a note about excluding certain players from prize giving

DeletedUser8627

Now now, let's all calm down here and breathe a little bit. Deep breathes, deep breathes.

Life is too short, let's enjoy what we have. Even though djogani is 13 HP short, Chao, you still have 15000. Don't waste it :)

djogani

I'm awfully sorry that this duel caused you to lose 13HP.

We seem to have a lose cannon on the team that doesn't like the greedy type that are only participating in our event for self gain. And then still have the audacity to complain they haven't received a prize. :hmf:

You do have our sympathies.

Scribbles a note about excluding certain players from prize giving

I expected some honour from "great warriors from the east", and accused you for not keeping promisses that you gave. That was all about. Now I see that I can't express my opinion freely, and I wont be doing that anymore because I expect some harder punishment than this duel. I will just mind my own business ;)

Doesnt want any prize from "great warriors from the east"

Last edited:

DeletedUser35501

I expected some honour from "great warriors from the east", and accused you for not keeping promisses that you gave. That was all about. Now I see that I can't express my opinion freely, and I wont be doing that anymore because I expect some harder punishment than this duel. I will just mind my own business ;)

Doesnt want any prize from "great warriors from the east"

Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

I sense much fear in you.

Harsha..

After seeing what djogani says, I understand what futu means about the strong not liking being bullied :p

DeletedUser35455

My dear ChiNisa, violence has never solved any problems in the past without causing many more. What makes you think it will solve your problems now?

You see, we like your fort. Not only that, we know how much it means to you. In our attempt to dominate world 11 we need to rid the world of fake Chinese products before we will be able to achieve our goal.

You may want to kill me, but I can guarantee we will bring you to your knees.

DeletedUser22685

You may want to kill me, but I can guarantee we will bring you to your knees.

If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png

DeletedUser

What I have found so far to be the most fun of this event is talking in battle chat with "the enemy"...hehee The players I am normally shooting and blocking are beside me fighting and swapping, and I think that is great fun!
There were a couple of times the Chinese wanted to "talk to us", but not all of us were in the same General Chat, and I was wondering if we could open a common chat during the battle. Kind of like how County Chat used to be. Actually I think that would be cool for all the fort fights. But then, I like to chat :D

DeletedUser

well ChiNisa used a cunning tactic of poisioning the chinese opium supply :D

DeletedUser35455

Chloe darling, what an excellent idea!

I'm still busy teaching my men the English language, some are catching on better than others, but I'm sure we can create a common room for all of us to join. I do suspect that common rooms can only hold 80 players but we can always make two or three and divide our team amongst them.

I'll organise something for our next battle.

DeletedUser22685

IIRC the GMs set up a room like that for everyone who took part online in their first couple of battles.

DeletedUser

Chinese are mad :eek: 60 evil chinese will attack us..... can we just not hand you futu and wave a flag :D?

Nisa

Nooo... Not Futu !!

*hides Futu in Donald's shed behind the Saloon and throws some hay on him, there Futu nobody will find you there... ever *

C'mon Zeta we need to get ready to crush some Chinese soon ..about 60 of them , only.

DeletedUser

Nooo... Not Futu !!

*hides Futu in Donald's shed behind the Saloon and throws some hay on him, there Futu nobody will find you there... ever *

C'mon Zeta we need to get ready to crush some Chinese soon ..about 60 of them , only.

a well with you ChiNisa as fearless leader we can win ofcourse, but can't we just poison there opium supply a little? we all know thats where they get their powers off