Death valley - recruiting!!!!

DeletedUser

~DEATH VALLEY~

We have alot to offer, including:
  • A Brand New shop that has just opened,
  • A hotel that has been open for a while now.
  • A mortician has just opened up in town
  • We have active forums
We can boast that at present we are the strongest town in our area to the South of the map!!

Coming soon
  • There will be a new revamped Bank!!
  • More Residence
  • A Tailor Shop
  • Modernised hotel rooms
We are looking for people to join us and create and develop our town with us so that it remains successful.

So head over to Death Valley and make it your new home!

DeletedUser

hi i would like to join your town, i am farrjac, i have not been a member of a town yet which is why i would like to join, i am level 15 and relativley new so i am progressing quickly i have $370 and i could bring a lot to the town.

thanks

DeletedUser

cool i will invite you now mate! you have a good travel ahead of you though mate!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to join your town, my in-game name is [player]Jrooney2[/player] and im level sixteen I have not got high construction points but im active,loyal and will donate my 691£ to the town!

DeletedUser

Hi I would like to join your town, my in-game name is [player]Jrooney2[/player] and im level sixteen I have not got high construction points but im active,loyal and will donate my 691£ to the town!
i have sent an invite now mate! sorry i only just got this message!

oh well looks like someone scouted you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our town now has a tailor, general store nearing level 2, hotel construction for level 2 is in progress as is level 3 on the bank and residence if anyone is interested in helping then please message me on the game! cheers!:D

DeletedUser

nobody is interested in joining towns at the moment are they?