P&P Destroy The Imposter MC towns

DeletedUser16008

Hazards MC

Already there but has no connection with me nor asked for permission to start one up so.........I have made it my business to destroy any MC tagged town on W11 as I intend to have nothing to do with an alliance this time.... It wont be me that starts MC nor anything to do with me on W11....

Please fell free to join me in Killing them permanently :D

Losers need to get themselves their own reputation and Tag :nowink:

Awww they untagged already... wonder why that was :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a same thought the first time i saw that town , VIctor :laugh:
and MC mean: Mercenary Coalition

DeletedUser

I have a same thought the first time i saw that town , VIctor :laugh:
and MC mean: Mercenary Coalition

yes, Mercenary Coalition.

Yes.. they don't deserve a chance to stand. Take them down completely Lol. I simply dislike the idea of forming big alliances. It really kills our game!

DeletedUser

Why post this Victor, MC is not copyright to you, i would happily join W11 and make a town like that just to bug you.

DeletedUser

Why post this Victor, MC is not copyright to you, i would happily join W11 and make a town like that just to bug you.

I'm glad he posted it. I was going to point it out in my alliance drama thread.

DeletedUser16008

It is as far as I'm concerned... just as I wouldn't use anothers tag and hard work i'd go form my own as I did.

Go on then Hefty and see what happens....:p they say copying is the best form of flattery anyway:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

It is as far as I'm concerned... just as I wouldn't use anothers tag and hard work i'd go form my own as I did.

Go on then Hefty and see what happens....:p they say copying is the best form of flattery anyway:rolleyes:

It will eventually be used, saying "Eagles Gulch is minezor, u cantz have it" its such a name which will be commonly used.

DeletedUser

I just think it's lame to attempt to steal reputation on a new world by tagging yourself as if you were part of a strong group on another. There are an infinite number of cool names for groups that could build their own reputation for being, strong, organized, relentless, (or depending on the side of the coin you are on), bullying, simpleminded, huggers.

I'm with Victor on this (obviously because I'm in MC on other worlds) but also because I think it's lame.

DeletedUser

Im sorry to say this too but it is a-bit lame.

They probilily just dont read the fourm and like many others starting in a new world they want their town to be the best.

But Victor if your so good why dont you start another tag just for this world. And just see how good then can become!!!

DeletedUser

I think MC are lame, hugging there way to being a dominant force..

DeletedUser

There are already a bunch of people from MC on this world, so If Victor wanted to raise the MC banner we would probably all join in. however, a lot of us have decided not to go the alliance route on this world...

It is best to let sleeping dragons sleep.

DeletedUser

I guess we'll see hefty. since we aren't huggin in this world, we'll see if what you say is smoke in the wind or actually has any substance behind it. If as solo towns we are still dominant, what will you say then?

DeletedUser16008

This is the Mercenary Coalition

You mess with one you deal with us all

Town And MC Founder:
AaronCarlson20

Alliances:
All MC Towns

Solvang-MC
Quick Slag City MC
Ratae MC
Borderlands- MC
JoHeM -MC-

Well there you go these guys think its all too easy just to lift my entire town flag and transplant it here thinking it'll have a similar success.... Gives me something to do and a nice lot of targets too lol

Ciaran124 i've already done it differently on two worlds and have nothing to prove on this one.... What I find lame is those sad individuals that don't have the guts to put in the work themselves or those that are obviously gutted that their little plan hasn't quite worked out the way they envisaged so of course transfer that failure into slating others rather than doing something about it :laugh:

Well thats not me and I will be doing something about it you can count on that ;)

Yer Fred imagine if one town managed to still be dominant wouldn't that be unusual lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well think of it this way in world 9 and 10 your helping and leading MC towns but on world 11 your trying to stop them from growing.

If you like doing it on world 11. You could join a GC town in world 10 and help fight again MC towns there too might be fun!!!!

What you think????

DeletedUser

Vic Weren't you the Co-founder from the start of MC? On w10?

@Ciaran, Vic just wants the imposter MC towns out on w11.

DeletedUser

Please keep discussions about world 11 only. If you want to discuss what happens in other worlds, you can post in those forums or the Saloon. Thanks.