P&P Destroy The Imposter MC towns

DeletedUser16008

Please keep discussions about world 11 only. If you want to discuss what happens in other worlds, you can post in those forums or the Saloon. Thanks.

Well this is to do with W11 100% as its association is with me and what I worked hard to create elsewhere,one is directly linked to the other and I want it to be clear to all on W11 this has nothing to do with me whatsoever so please kindly leave this thread for what it is.... an attempt to make all aware that MC on W11 is not associated with the original....

And yer skater as I created Mercenary Outpost on W9 and the MC and then after again on W10 I do see it as my moniker so as Iv'e already said MC will not be on W11 and I intend for that to be the case...

Ciaran124 I won't be joining any alliance anytime soon but I'll be camping these impostor towns 24/7 ... as they have nothing to do with me or the original let me know if you pop over there ill happily tag team with anyone :cool:

DeletedUser

I was actually responding more to the talk of what you could do in W10, not anything you personally had said. I added the P&P to the title so I don't have to keep you on such a short leash, thanks for keeping it civil. Carry on!

DeletedUser16008

Yer i understand your point Artemis and I wanted to keep it as much on W11 as poss ... Im bored with the drama of it all anyway lol

DeletedUser17048

As far as im aware they are not -InG- either... what is this town trying to do?