Different Roads

Red Falcon

I like everything about this idea, except for the part about Soldiers, where you win a duel that you were attacked in. The only way a duel can and should be won is if the defender does more damage than the attacker. It should not matter what your class is. Even if neither the defender nor the attacker inflict damage, the defender still wins the duel. This is the way it is now and this is the way it should remain IMO.

DeletedUser

no it would be a quest to be attacked but win that sort of thing but is a bit weird as it may have to be a npc so that you actually get attacked

gain good to see good reveiws

DeletedUser

so does anyone have any other ideas for quests i am sure the dev can come up wih loads but im sure e can do

DeletedUser

seems like this has kinda been added but i think tht they could make more.

DeletedUser

I think they use the term 'tosser' in the UK, but that might not entirely fit :p

DeletedUser

look at the time between the posts and did you even lok at the post or just spam.

Red Falcon

Well, whatever. It doesn't really matter. When people get inspired, they brainstorm. It happens to anyone who's creative. Thus, I can only assume that MW is having one of those 'creative jolts'.

DeletedUser

when this was one of my earlier idea i think. but if the seasdons idea is added this couldhave new quests which go woth the seasons