Submitted Display server time

Display server time on the interface / Reference server time in the reports

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Would be much easier if the game would display server time for us duelers.

We have a thread where we post big hits $200+ with the player, town, and time so that other members can try and get some cash also but It is annoying that you cannot see server time. I have just been guessing based on my last reports.

DeletedUser

I'd have the 'real-time' results of all town-members coming in to the town forum.

DeletedUser1105

The server time would be a simpler thing to add, so yes.

And Ulthor, I think they should do that too, in the mortician.

DeletedUser

yeah it would then I would waste half a day on premium purchases

DeletedUser

yeah. Its so hard to organize something with the other members without the time. Add this please.

DeletedUser

Yes displaying the server time would be a great Idea because we are not all in the same time zone.

DeletedUser363

The only way I figure out server time is mailing a random LVL 1 noob who never plays his account. Then I look at what time I sent the message to him.

DeletedUser1105

Mods, I see nobody disliking this idea, and there is no way it can be abused (apart from co-ordinated attacks, but that will happen anyway). Can this be passed to the vote?

DeletedUser

Great idea! (/Vote since we cant vote on poll) Now, I won't have to log on to Tribal Wars to check server time. xD

DeletedUser

This is a good idea. It will make it easier for bands of duelers to raid the same vic... uh... target.

I look forward to your support for making defense easier as well.

DeletedUser

Seems like a natural improvement.

Already gave it a yes.

Thumbs up!

DeletedUser

This is a good idea. It will make it easier for bands of duelers to raid the same vic... uh... target.

I look forward to your support for making defense easier as well.

Woe is me. Why is everbody always picking on me?

DeletedUser

Who would vote a no????? Aparantly the 2 people who did, for god knows why...

Yea, this is an easy to put into update, I can't see how It'll be turned down.

DeletedUser

Apparently 2 noobs who think that this will save them from duels somehow. Poor noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.