- 8 HP
No hit Strike: Right shoulder
- 13 HP
No hit Strike: Head
- 12 HP
Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 39 HP Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 87 HP

Bad-Girl wins the duel, gains 18 experience points and steals $319 from sexy balla1.

Hehehe this was nice :p

DeletedUser

You do but you will find im responsible for alot of the deaths of auxo and Arcus.

Gotham City have even started double teaming me says alot realy that they can't take me 1 Vs 1

Then you certainly have dueled Pig-Bear-Tiger?
Can you please post one of your duels against him?It will be nice to see how much damage you two can cause to each other.:D

DeletedUser

Then you certainly have dueled Pig-Bear-Tiger?
Can you please post one of your duels against him?It will be nice to see how much damage you two can cause to each other.:D

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 144 HP

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 243 HP Azuk wins the duel, gains 69 experience points and steals $39 from Pig-Bear-Tiger.

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 60 HP

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 121 HP
Azuk passes out. Pig-Bear-Tiger wins the duel, gains 88 experience points and steals $35 from Azuk.

Note that on both duels the blue dmg is mine

Note he only beat me on the second duel as i had less than 60 HP due to mulitple attacks otherwise he would have lost yet again ;)

My biggest duel dmg is over 500 and i have alot in the 300 - 400 range without full dueling gear on​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Level 22
Speed 153%
Dueling level 30
Duels won 40
Duels lost 44

39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

DeletedUser

rafaibiza wins the duel, gains 10 experience points and steals $213 from clotar27.

this was my first duel:)

DeletedUser

haha i'm getting confused by your posts. not sure which world. they both include duels of the same xp and money

DeletedUser

I think I might do more damage with a hammer or saw.

No hit_______ Strike: Left shoulder - 20 HP

No hit_______ Strike: Left arm - 24 HP

No hit_______ Strike: Right arm - 24 HP

No hit_______ Strike: Right shoulder - 20 HP

No hit_______ No hit

No hit_______ Strike: Left arm - 8 HP

No hit_______ No hit

No hit_______ Strike: Right shoulder - 4 HP

No hit_______ Trefferpunkte gesamt - 100 HP

Artemis Gordon wins the duel. Cemetery watchman did not carry any cash and Artemis Gordon walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I guess I should quit posting about dueling. Every time I do, someone has to take his/her turn. I have to admit that Code-x did beat me while I was working (Trading)... I hope it was worth the 40 minute walk!

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 17 HP

Trefferpunkte gesamt
- 13 HP

code-x wins the duel and gains 2 experience points. Artemis Gordon did not carry any cash and code-x walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

my second duel ever in the game (Roger Fruitt wins the duel, gains 49 experience points and steals $5 from andis.)

DeletedUser274

Your skills are either higher, or it was simply the luck involved in duels.

DeletedUser

Hey,

I got duelled, even when I wasn't a member of a town? How is that possible?

DeletedUser

@Argyle, I have no idea. Perhaps you should log it as a bug?

I've not posted here yet, so I figure it's about time I do. What's everyone's biggest cash take from a single duel? This is mine, haven't got much to compare it to...

Duel:
steveland vs Ljubic

Results:
No Hit Strike: Left arm - 18 HP :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 3 HP No Hit Strike: Left arm - 9 HP Strike: Right Arm :: - 11 HP No Hit No Hit :: No Hit No Hit No Hit No Hit :: Strike: Left arm - 2 HP No Hit No Hit No Hit :: Total: - 14 HP Total: - 29 HP :: steveland wins the duel, gains 25 experience points and steals $235 from Ljubic.
Report Converted by The Duel Converter

One Armed Ninja

What do you mean by coordination?

I hadnt dueled sirloin for a couple of weeks before that, but i did do it when they had "work" clothes on :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Duel:
Imaloser vs Chhp2005

Results:
No Hit :: No Hit
No Hit :: Strike: Right Shoulder - 9 HP
Strike: Left Shoulder
- 7 HP :: No Hit
No Hit
:: No Hit
No Hit
:: Strike: Left arm - 12 HP
No Hit
:: No Hit
Total: - 7 HP :: Total: - 21 HP Imaloser wins the duel, gains 29 experience points and steals $34 from Chhp2005.

Last edited by a moderator: