Dueling!

DeletedUser15762

All From one town.

Sk8erMan wins the duel, gains 90 experience points and steals $244 from Mykgrak.
Sk8erMan wins the duel, gains 89 experience points and steals $316 from Ahzareel.
Sk8erMan wins the duel, gains 95 experience points and steals $192 from Mykgrak.
Sk8erMan wins the duel, gains 83 experience points and steals $210 from Ahzareel.
Sk8erMan wins the duel, gains 50 experience points and steals $70 from Captain Pugwash.

What town was that??? :eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

sweeet.png

Swwweeet

DeletedUser

Exactly... Workers with money are meant to be farmed. He has a level 1 bank. Easy cash for me.

DeletedUser

$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

Silver Revolver wins the duel, gains 73 experience points and steals $700 from Uros J..

Oh My Goodness! That Uros J. carrys loads of cash! Being a dueler, I got a total of $770 with bonus.

By the way Sk8erMan, how can I copy the dueling report into my reply?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Exactly... Workers with money are meant to be farmed. He has a level 1 bank. Easy cash for me.

Who are we to say who you can duel, duel who you like. Just don't brag about whipping a worker and stealing all his cash.

:cool:

DeletedUser

Who are we to say who you can duel, duel who you like. Just don't brag about whipping a worker and stealing all his cash.

:cool:
You know what? Your right "Its not ours to reason why"
Duel who you want but just don't brag about whipping there arse if they're not as good as dueling as you are.

DeletedUser

I laughed When i saw this report. Not even a level 67 can be me Look at his gear to. Talk about Epic FAIL
failn.jpg