Dueling!

DeletedUser

Viper's the Challenger everytime.......

Total health points
- 211 HP
Total health points
- 616 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 58 experience points. Diego Viper did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 881 HP
Total health points
- 542 HP
Diego Viper wins the duel and gains 708 experience points. Judge R Bean did not carry any cash and Diego Viper walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 460 HP
Total health points
- 520 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 53 experience points. Diego Viper did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 809 HP
Total health points
- 744 HP
Diego Viper wins the duel and gains 709 experience points. Judge R Bean did not carry any cash and Diego Viper walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 955 HP
Total health points
- 1306 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 61 experience points. Diego Viper did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 607 HP
Total health points
- 663 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 62 experience points and steals $1 from Diego Viper.

Total health points
- 542 HP
Total health points
- 794 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 60 experience points. Diego Viper did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 346 HP
Total health points
- 1160 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 71 experience points. Diego Viper did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 307 HP
Total health points
- 916 HP
Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 73 experience points. Diego Viper did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

It's getting pretty tight at the top an this world...

Total health points

- 204 HP

Total health points
- 836 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 248 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 434 HP

Total health points
- 683 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 253 experience points and steals $429 from kingjamesg.

Total health points
- 1668 HP

Total health points
- 416 HP kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 532 experience points. Judge R Bean did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 1086 HP

Total health points
- 988 HP kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 509 experience points and steals $22 from Judge R Bean.

DeletedUser14006

It's getting pretty tight at the top an this world...

Total health points

- 204 HP

Total health points
- 836 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel and gains 248 experience points. kingjamesg did not carry any cash and Judge R Bean walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 434 HP

Total health points
- 683 HP Judge R Bean wins the duel, gains 253 experience points and steals $429 from kingjamesg.

Total health points
- 1668 HP

Total health points
- 416 HP kingjamesg wins the duel and gains 532 experience points. Judge R Bean did not carry any cash and kingjamesg walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 1086 HP

Total health points
- 988 HP kingjamesg wins the duel, gains 509 experience points and steals $22 from Judge R Bean.

Who cares about duels on worlds 11, 12, 13 & 14? The best dueler is the one who bought the most skills!

Tut tut Mr. Bean :laugh:

DeletedUser

Tut tut Mr. Bean :laugh:

It won't take me long to be overtaken, there are quite a few who give me a hammering, I got to the top initially before skills could be bought. What should I do then, just give up because people have bought skills? I would do that if I was further down the ranking but while I'm up there I'll see how long I can last.
Also you didn't bother to quote this bit :
"I think you just need to look at those who are in the top 30 on worlds where you can buy skill points, then look where those same people are in worlds where you can't, most of them couldn't beat an egg!"
If you look where I am in 8, 9, 10 you will see I'm still high up and I started those worlds late, I also only duel players I can get high XP off who are usually several levels ahead of me.

Gaining ground every day.I'll see you soon Bean.
You have a bit of a way to catch up, have we dueled on this world? Can't remember.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16628

Yes been a while and I have been away 3 months+.I wish w-1 was a highly populated world as I would love to go back and kick lots of arses.I have done it both ways buying and not buying skills my average is about the same a touch better when buying as it should be if you know what your doing.I'm back in about 7-10 days see you then Mr Bean.

DeletedUser

I didn't realise, today was N00B dueler day?

Total health points
- 240 HP
Total health points
- 1317 HP
ForumTroll wins the duel and gains 115 experience points. haohung did not carry any cash and ForumTroll walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 607 HP
Total health points
- 1123 HP
Mupu passes out. ForumTroll wins the duel, gains 199 experience points and steals $89 from Mupu.