P&P DVDA Alliance

DeletedUser13484

this is coming from the guy whose duelers must be throwing gummy bears because their attacks are weak and shameful. no wonder they are attacking builders.......a dueler or soldier might be toooo much too handle

Your saying we are throwing gummy bears we are cos thats all it take to beat you :laugh:

DeletedUser13484

This is what happens when we throw gummy bears

CUFCfan618 passes out. HorseWarrior444 wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $3 from CUFCfan618. :ph34r:

DeletedUser

Yes, my build is pure fort fighter like gaffey. The reason i can be all these noobs is the fact that im a higher level and i have more money which equals better gear

DeletedUser13484

Breaking news

Reports are flooding in from all over the west about a gummy bear attack on the DVDA Alliance.

gummybearsattack.jpg

Casualties are estimated to be high for the DVDA Alliance.

Only one gummy bear was hurt in the attacks. The doctors say he will make a full recovery in a few weeks.

gummybearviolencepart4.jpg

The DVDA alliance leaders are at a stand till on what to do next. They dont seem to have the same fire power or man power that the gummy bears have.

___Gummy_Bear_Combat_Ops____by_Herr_Flick.jpg

Life isnt looking to good for the DVDA alliance maybe they will have to hug upto more towns to help them against the gummy bears.

We will have more reports for you tomorrow.

Its good night from the news team!!!

DeletedUser

this is coming from the guy whose duelers must be throwing gummy bears because their attacks are weak and shameful. no wonder they are attacking builders.......a dueler or soldier might be toooo much too handle

yet our builders are attacked constantly...and we are weak for hitting yours? hmm:p

DeletedUser

Breaking news

Reports are flooding in from all over the west about a gummy bear attack on the DVDA Alliance.

gummybearsattack.jpg

Casualties are estimated to be high for the DVDA Alliance.

Only one gummy bear was hurt in the attacks. The doctors say he will make a full recovery in a few weeks.

gummybearviolencepart4.jpg

The DVDA alliance leaders are at a stand till on what to do next. They dont seem to have the same fire power or man power that the gummy bears have.

___Gummy_Bear_Combat_Ops____by_Herr_Flick.jpg

Life isnt looking to good for the DVDA alliance maybe they will have to hug upto more towns to help them against the gummy bears.

We will have more reports for you tomorrow.

Its good night from the news team!!!
you are becoming HotNSexy :laugh:

DeletedUser13484

News at 10

NewsAtTenB460.jpg

The well known The Constitution joins the gummy bear throwers.
He makes a mark on the DVDA Alliance with 3 KO's in his first set of duels.

DOA:-

Twisted Jack passes out. The Constitution wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $1 from Twisted Jack.

anhlong1122 passes out. The Constitution wins the duel, gains 19 experience points and steals $20 from anhlong1122.

BuildSolid passes out. The Constitution wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $19 from BuildSolid.

Can this hugging alliance hold out for much longer we can only guess.

Reports are coming in that they have new towns in the alliance. One eye witness says that they will take anyone in to help them in the gummy bear fight.

baby.jpg

Battle reports show that the DVDA Alliance are fighting with pillows.

We managed to get photos of one of there members in training.

pillowfight.jpg

Hopefully they will put up a fight soon but its not looking good.

More reports will follow tomorrow and thats good night from the news team.

DeletedUser20269

I'm a hot lady, that's going to wear some hot pant's...Or not! So here I come. Also, could you guys, please accept my application to the Ballon-knot.

DeletedUser13484

6 O'clock news

bbc_news_6oc_1988_1.jpg

Good evening from the 6 O'clock news team.

Reports are just coming in about the DVDA alliance they need you to hug. They are recruiting DVDA Alliance Towns! Add "DVDA" to your town name, report it to us, and join the family. Plus you get a free t-shirt what a great offer.

dvda_tshirt-p235045045113953115us19_400.jpg

But can that t-shirt protect them from the bullets.

We have a photo of the last person too wear one of there t-shirts in a gun fight.

tattoos.jpg

But don't worry doctors say he will recover soon and the police are keeping a eye on him just in case he gets himself into any trouble.

There family is growing day by day with new towns joining them hoping to protect there main town from attacks.

homeguard.jpg

News flash gummy bears are on the march can the DVDA stop them we will have to wait and see.

The_104th_Chewey_Batallion_by_JimTheCactus.jpg

That's another news report over so i will say good evening from the 6 O'clock news team.

DeletedUser

Thanks for spending all your time pushing our good name! DVDA! DVDA! DVDA!

DVDA Alliance! Its funny. Look it up! While you are away attacking our builders ...DVDA is where your ladies are! TRUST ME!

Fort Club ...so creative! Why not name it ...Town City! or Group Club!

We could have an alliance with you guys if you were not so mean! Meanies! Super meanies, but if you get naming rights to an alliance, you would probably name it:

Alliance Team Gathering

DeletedUser13484

Thanks for spending all your time pushing our good name! DVDA! DVDA! DVDA!

DVDA Alliance! Its funny. Look it up! While you are away attacking our builders ...DVDA is where your ladies are! TRUST ME!

Fort Club ...so creative! Why not name it ...Town City! or Group Club!

We could have an alliance with you guys if you were not so mean! Meanies! Super meanies, but if you get naming rights to an alliance, you would probably name it:

Alliance Team Gathering

Its not our fault your weak and cant defeat gummy bears. :laugh:

Gummy bears 10 Vs Noobs 0 nice result.

It kinda a funny you have been trying to Recruit my members by saying join us don't put to much effort into it cos they might leave. :rolleyes:

What makes it really funny. I have had 6 telegrams some from your town and the rest from you alliance wanting to join my town.

Yep i know the gummy bears rule :razz:

DeletedUser

Hot Moose Knuckle said:
IMPORTANT UPDATES:
Recruiting DVDA Alliance Towns! Add "DVDA" to your town name, report it to us, and join the family!

Such an eye for quality you guys have, fast becoming the joke alliance of W12.

Please hurry and build a fort, can't wait to take it from you :)