Feedback Easter Event Sale 2024

Clever Hans

My feedback is that there would be more initiative to spend the nuggets on these sets if you would do something to increase the playerbase, merge the worlds and ensure that there are regular daily fights and enough players to run the PvP modes. There is no point to own any of these premium sets on worlds with less than 5 fights per month and less than 400 accounts on the ranking.

Alduin

Please, end this disgusting practice. This is not an additional revenue its just reduces the value of the events. We already have DOTD for such practice. Just leave something in the game that people can hold on. Duels are like cat fights thanks to promoted resistance sets, forts are now brink of ruination thanks to the abundance of Gringo items. Rest is just church building simulator. Now events lose their values because of mounts, next will be weapons i suppose then events will cease to exist and we will have potential sets that can be earned from events as like premium sets under the name of "new content" for sake of variety to exact same premium sets over the years being sold over and over again like soccer fan/western friday/fire fighter.

Symbiote

Jumping Thunder set bonus should be 150%, this way the sum for all 3 parts of Jumping set would amount to 500% [170% clothing 130% weapons 200% mount set], so sleeping at large fort in full Jumping takes exactly 1h of sleep for full regen

after a certain amount, the more you add the less powerful the extra regen is, so at 100% set bonus the sum is 450% and it takes 1h06min for full regen at fort..... please cap that extra 6 min, it is a premium mount and 50% more regen makes for a 6 minutes difference, like a pea under 20 mattresses and 20 blankets

unless you are tank after hp, Jumping clothing + weapons and Santa reindeer amounts to 370% regen and takes 1h16min to regen fully at fort, currently a full Santa takes about 1h46 min, so buying the Jumping horse will cap 10 minutes only. please round it to 16 minutes

the math i'm using is [6 hours / 1 + x% regen], so [6h / 1 + 500% = 6h/6 = 1h], please correct me if i'm wrong about it

GrandDuke

When the next "proper" sale will happen? With items like summer poncho, and sets like deputy chief, comte and western friday?

And no doubts people are waiting for scalable +exp sets/items (like summer poncho or holiday spirit/micte but for exp), keep that in mind when new premium sets will be printed.

gabe nelson

i have bought these items before and personally i don't mind, i only think they should be auctionable and that the ride is usually a bit overpriced. otherwise no bother here, my unpop opinion

Darkuletzz

They will probably start selling the guns with horse and saddles as well by next year, you will pay 48K eggs , firewors whateever for pants and boots, and probably the guns, horse and saddle they will sell via Sales with nuggets :))). What a pathetic and disgusting practice.