Expanding upon finished towns

DeletedUser

I think it would be enough to uncap the town hall. Easy to implement, no added functionality, and it gives builders something to do, and top towns the chance of being ahead of other top towns.

DeletedUser

How about uncapping stores and town hall? After "maxing the town" you need to push town hall further to obtain new possibilities. Also after current max level there will be no more new items in stores, but after finishing next lvl, few items will be randomly selected and exchanged for something else. And the idea to make city more beautiful is good ... This way it will not give unfair advantages over younger cities. Maybe with raising town hall you can get a prefix for your town name like City, City state, ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

nyx i like your ideas you should make your own post about it, its really thought out and lots there would get into voting fast. I also love the idea about using products to continue building

DeletedUser

I think that the townhall should be uncapped as a holding position until a more sophisticated proposal can be put through. I'd favour a choose 1-3 new buildings from a longer list, there was quite a well argued post about this up before.