Extremely Frustrated Builder

DeletedUser

I actually feel like quitting the game, this guy in W12 is constantly dueling myself and other workers in our town. All he does is camp the town, sleeps, wake up, duel builders and go straight back to sleep and to make the matter even worse, he has that Bell's Stars Deringer, which no one seems to be able to counter act, especially our melee duelers since they only get weapons worth while at a much later level. I am basically passed out every 48 hours! Our town does not duel workers as we understand that builders are at a dueling disadvantage due to their skill and attributes distribution for construction.

Yeah I know it was my choice to be a builder but common to duel someone constantly like that, just kills the fun in the game. Pure builders cannot defend themselves what is so difficult to understand!

The culprit dueling me and other workers is NoobHunter. See attached a screen shot of the duel report list! The most suspicious thing is that he never seems to do jobs and he always knows when to wake up to duel and go back to sleep.

:mad:

Dev's please release the Athos Foil so that my melee duelers can take revenge at least?

In-game report screen shot wrt duels:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/2789/noobhunter2.gif

DeletedUser

??
Look, recruit a few duelers/soldiers and sent them to KO him. Simple as that.
And be patient, the next update will bring "the most exciting" things in the game.

DeletedUser19861

Our town soldiers is trying to do exactly that, but they cant catch him awake, he duels someone then sleeps immediately. I am also one of the builders he constantly duels. Gone to the point where I got tired of it and left town.

DeletedUser

Do another trick then. Find a quest you haven't solved yet and contains a NPC duel.
Each time your energy drops on zero, duel the NPC naked. Lose the fight. You'll get 48 hours of peace. He won't be able to touch you for months since you can do that every day.

DeletedUser

If you can't take it out on the person you want, take it out on the town that lets him hang his hat there. You've got the guns for that, are about twice as large and they have many exposed people.

It is only a short term solution, because even if they throw him out of town, he will find another town and come back. He is obviously taking personal joy in causing you torment.

More towards the extreme, respec and match or better his gear. He is an adventurer and you are a worker, so there isn't a class advantage when dueling. If he starts losing, he will lose interest. I know it isn't what you want, but neither is the current situation.

These are options, but if you do nothing, nothing will change.

DeletedUser

I actually feel like quitting the game, this guy in W12 is constantly dueling myself and other workers in our town. All he does is camp the town, sleeps, wake up, duel builders and go straight back to sleep and to make the matter even worse, he has that Bell's Stars Deringer, which no one seems to be able to counter act, especially our melee duelers since they only get weapons worth while at a much later level. I am basically passed out every 48 hours! Our town does not duel workers as we understand that builders are at a dueling disadvantage due to their skill and attributes distribution for construction.

Yeah I know it was my choice to be a builder but common to duel someone constantly like that, just kills the fun in the game. Pure builders cannot defend themselves what is so difficult to understand!

The culprit dueling me and other workers is NoobHunter. See attached a screen shot of the duel report list! The most suspicious thing is that he never seems to do jobs and he always knows when to wake up to duel and go back to sleep.

Dev's please release the Athos Foil so that my melee duelers can take revenge at least?

just insert the vacation mode and go to the sea

DeletedUser

Welcome to the game? Just retaliate already, recruit some GOOD duelers and get them taken out. Also, bank all your cash. Eventually he may get bored.

DeletedUser

i am an adventurer in gr server 3 and every 48 hours i pass out.Try to pass out late at nigh so when he will be able to attack you u will have less than 5 energy left.

DeletedUser24160

See, even though im a worker, I have dueling skills too!
I beat the hell outta a soldier and get lotsa$$$
Increase your weaponry!

DeletedUser23117

Do another trick then. Find a quest you haven't solved yet and contains a NPC duel.
Each time your energy drops on zero, duel the NPC naked. Lose the fight. You'll get 48 hours of peace. He won't be able to touch you for months since you can do that every day.
Bingo.

Deleted User - 819397

another strategy that doesn't involve KOing yourself is set up two jobs and then go back to your town to sleep. That way he has a limit of 4 hours with which to attack you, then 8 hours in which he can't. It's a strategy that worked wonders for me back when I played world 9 (was a worker).

DeletedUser

I think it's sorted now as I can't find the guy. But what happened to "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"

All you had to do was get someone to KO his workers.

DeletedUser16628

Bank your cash and keep yourself koed by the npc duels"quote from Joxer "and you should get him to lose interest quickly.Find yourself some real stud ranged duelers and fight back and ko his towns workers put them all to sleep it works well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:eek: I agree! Many think that we builders are wimps, but we're the ones who make towns so they can duel people or shop, no respect for the humble, no respect!

DeletedUser16628

What town is this and I'll see if these are guys I can attack my level may be to high.I'm bored so let me know quickly.PM in game.

DeletedUser

My non-combatant World 12 adventurer has more duels than my World 11 Builder.

Nothing to complain about. Builders receive less duels than the adventurer class.

DeletedUser

:eek: I agree! Many think that we builders are wimps, but we're the ones who make towns so they can duel people or shop, no respect for the humble, no respect!

the exact same reason WHY some people duel workers...because we BUILD EVERYTHING for the COMPETITION...