P&P Fighters Hiding Behind Quest KO's

DeletedUser16008

Now I don't know about others opinions but I find it highly amusing and cowardly that any self respecting dueler/ soldier would hide behind Quest KO just to be safe from attack.... Workers maybe but Fighters ? :eek:hmy:

Thought it might be fun to name and shame those supposed good duelers who start their career hiding until sufficiently hard enough and kitted up before strutting around and boasting how good they are... As everyone is relatively even at low end I say they are mostly cowards and too scared to have a fair fight in case they lose OMG :rolleyes:

You can easily tell in a new town from the morticians as it wont show yet towns have KO members ... ooo I wonder how that happened..:nowink:
I'll give an example

Ill kick off with an example

Mortician of the town More Getn ER Done All duels 168 Duels won 112 Duels lost 56 Difference 56 Passed-out opponents -- Passed-out members --

Member Miss B Have 16 56 Duel not possible for 48 hours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aww Vic, they are just going for the Sacrifices Set of medals. Miss BH is probably in the lead ;)

DeletedUser

True its just to get a Medal and why esle would she do it and theres plenty more people to deul no need to pick on one!!

DeletedUser16008

May be it is the Medal but for the life of me I can't see the appeal of a cowards medal to a fighter :blink:

DeletedUser

Maybe just a medal *****. I felt very strange when I realized I enjoy receiving medals. Plus that if you are a great dueler no one can judge you about this medal.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It depends if they are like that for days or if it's just a once off, the medals don't take very long to get.
Check back 5 minutes later and see if they have the bronze or silver.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I just want to say, "who cares, it's just a damn game, get over it!"

Thank you very much, nothing to see here, move along...

DeletedUser13484

I just want to say, "who cares, it's just a damn game, get over it!"

Thank you very much, nothing to see here, move along...

You've hurt my feelings i thought this was real life. I need a reality check :laugh:

Noobmic

@Victor Kruger - from what I see you didn't played to many web based games. At least some players when they play a game, they have a goal. If the player knows how he can avoid duels then good for him that he can, is just a strategy. Work more and maybe you will get that player unprepared.

DeletedUser

Dear Victor

I am sorry you were not allowed to shop in my town on world 11 – I did however not expect it would prompt you to make a cry post on this forum in my honor – kudos for making it look like a general thread though!

I am sorry but I have to burst your illusion – the sad fact is that being a level 12 trapper soldier with a club was not sufficient to beat the Fighter of the red hand.
In fact on my second try he put me to bed! Miss B hides from no man and have never used any quest KO!

So sadly your attempts of chastising my playing has been in vain – but nice try :rolleyes:

Now Vic before YOU, of all people, feel the need to moralize further then maybe you should pause and remember the good advice of a recent birthday boy:

“let he who is without sin cast the first stone”

It seems to be a display of great double standards to criticize those players that might chose to use quest KO’s for being cowards and hiding when you yourself practice the fine art of “rank hiding”, hiding in the low levels to avoid good duelers, killing low level players with your 6 level weapon advantage – it’s amazing how slow you can make a premium melee soldier level up on world 10 – so it’s therefore very amusing when you write:

- Thought it might be fun to name and shame those supposed good duelers who start their career hiding until sufficiently hard enough and kitted...

So please Victor spare us your preaching about good duelers hiding – at least until you can practice what you preach!

Happy new year Sweetie!

DeletedUser13484

Its called 0% motiv dueling :p If Vic wanted to level up he would of then i would feel sorry for you as he would KO you every 48 hours :laugh:

DeletedUser

Its called 0% motiv dueling :p If Vic wanted to level up he would of then i would feel sorry for you as he would KO you every 48 hours :laugh:

LOL - really? :laugh: Thanks Sherlock, I am a 0% motivation dueler also, I know all about that! Victor is a rank hider, like Berkie and a couple other "look at me I won 1000+ duels" MC players!

Victor is welcome - I have been waiting for him for a while, but he has been hiding good!

DeletedUser

Umm, people, let's try and keep the worlds' drama separate, shall we?

DeletedUser

i totally let that red handed indian slap me around like a cheap hooker. then again i havent dueled anyone or trash talked... i just like getting slapped around by the sexy natives.

wait a second, just actually read through the post... there was a birthday? was there cake? why couldnt i come? no one ever tells me anything.

DeletedUser16628

There are many of us who level slow in w-11 call it what you want hiding,ducking questing we all are doing it and I also use 0 motivation dueling often when needed I'll tell you what I'm real easy to find bulls bend oklahoma and if I'm sleeping leave me a tele' and I'll duel you anytime.And I slapped that fighter of the red hand 97-9

DeletedUser

its all fun and games till some one loses an eye, then its just fun.

DeletedUser

It's sound strategy. I would never do that, but still...strategy.

DeletedUser16008

Meh ! whatever Miss B Given everyone knows the moves of fighter of the red hand im surprised at any exp player who cant beat him whatever the build... :rolleyes:

I asked to shop not a long winded interview btw it bothers me not one jot and just made me laugh as i didnt even notice you there till you town hat told me lol

W10 I 0 motive not "hide" as you put it and have been doing so since lvl 9 W9 I've exp dueled from low level up and others ive deleted...W11 ? well i doubt ill really play it seriously anyway I find it boring....maybe when forts arrive.

What I don't bother with is crossing enemies on various worlds unless provoked whereas you my dear seem to think I actually care that you do ... it couldn't be further from the truth I get it all the time and to be honest it makes me happy to know ive upset someone that much on one they attempt to continue it on another or two ;)

DeletedUser

Well, i'm just glad you brought up the topic in the first place Vic. I'm a builder in w11, and since day one Mork and his thugs had been KO'ing me everyother day, but since your thread here, it's been almost a week since anyone has got me, except for that stupid thief..... Cheers and thanx a bunch, :laugh: