Flag

DeletedUser

i need some help! I tried to put a flag in my town, but i don't see it right, i see like a point, very small. I saw people talking about flag, and it appears to be very easy! All pictures i get is over the pixels allowed. So, anyonep can help me? Thanks a lot! If you are in world 4, try to see it, some people say that they can see, others no. Thanks again

idsb

DeletedUser

Get a pic for a mobile phone.That's what I did. :) They are the right size .... most of them for sure! :)

DeletedUser

I'll try to help

Howdy isbd,

I had some trouble with this issue regarding my first sig. Right click the properties on the signature image for Jackalope in my post, which is also my town flag. If you can make your chosen image the same size as that you're in.

What image editor do you use? I use Photoshop. I'll try to help you, so post your progress here. :)

Artists got to help each other brothers and sisters- make the time.

Blue Gularis
Mayor of Jackalope, in the Far Fourth west

DeletedUser

good picture! In fact, some people see my picture, i didn't see. So, i tried with mozila firefox and i saw! Before, i was using interner explorer, with this, i still se just a point, but with mozila i see. I saw there are photos bigger than mine, i don't know if i increase the size, i can put again. Search my town, tell me what you think? It is The West Town, an original name, don't you think? hauhauhauhau

idsb

DeletedUser

idsb,

So it was a browser issue then- people should definitely use Firefox to play this game!

I'm looking at your town flag and I think it looks real good, you should go ahead and post it here! :)