Flash declares war on The Shadow City

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

This is just dumb, its obvious the OP is total bullcrap as that is the screen shown when you are KO'ed yourself. And Madalice ought to gtfo, you don't even play this world (Unless you consider level 20 and townless "Playing")
I play in World 1. My character is a level 29 town mayor, how is that?

DeletedUser

nah...people are giving up to easily =) Btw... you knocked out...and what? 48 hours resting! =) besides you can change your skills , mb you will win =)
My town Moscow,also under attack... 12000 point town versus 5000... now i'm of course knocked out...the only thing that rules me is REVENGE =) People don't want duel? What's then the most interesting thing in " The west"?
mb working? building? travelling ^^ ?

DeletedUser

what you mean terror? to give up? or to play for dueling people?

DeletedUser

Anyway it's all over now. Whatever happened to flash?
Thus perish all who dare oppose shadow city.

DeletedUser

Just thought I'd drop in and tell the whole story... I was playing as part of a group from www.tribalwar.com . Our cities were South Fork, Aidswater Creek, Rockridge (lol), and Buzzards Breath. We started the game by declaring war on "US Postal" who changes their name 5 times a day. Well we figured one of the better ways to hurt US Postal is to join the town and scope money reports and attack other towns which would make the members of that town attack us postal. That is where the Shadow City got involved. I (all my accounts lol) and a member of rockridge decided to go kill most of the shadow city. Exactly as planned the shadow city retaliated against US Postal thinking they were getting the best of me. Little did whistlingleaf and his townfolk know they were doing me a favor. So there ya have it... Flash > The Shadow City. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.