FOM, Who exactly are thease folks, and why is everybody so scared of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, I've yet to actually be dulled or even see a member of FOM, I've seen one of the forts, thats the closest I've got, what exactly are they, and what is it bout them that makes everybody so mad.

DeletedUser

Ok, I've yet to actually be dulled or even see a member of FOM, I've seen one of the forts, thats the closest I've got, what exactly are they, and what is it bout them that makes everybody so mad.

-FoM- are a bunch of folks who banded together to fight against worker farming. There have been many threads containing many different views about -FoM- since world 8 came about. Most of the threads have been locked for various reasons. Some say they are good, others say they are bad.

In reality they aren't much different than any other alliance other than the fact they grew large fast because of their core beliefs of defending workers against being farmed. And unlike most alliances they band together to fight as one, with one purpose in mind, and they have been known to have as high as 200 plus folks fight against various towns at the same time. Plus they show up at fort battles usually in very high numbers.

And like most alliances they have good folks who follow the core beliefs to the letter and some who don't.

That's the basics of who they are. Hope that helps some.;):)

DeletedUser14280

Dusty pretty much just...summed it up.
Despite what you hear, they aren't any different than any other alliance.

DeletedUser

yeah i was going to say the same thing who is scared of them?

DeletedUser

i'm not scared of them...

every person from FoM that i've talked to(save for the one guy who was a TBBG lackey) has been nothing shy of honorable and respectable...

good people :)

--j

DeletedUser

LOL, you've been trying to take over Fort Union several times from CA, aren't you? LOL

Several times is a mighty high number. If you are meaning Fort Alamo. Then Cats Paw only financed 1 battle for that fort.

Misinformation once again it seems on the part of those not involved.;)

DeletedUser

Several times is a mighty high number. If you are meaning Fort Alamo. Then Cats Paw only financed 1 battle for that fort.

So... FoM = Cats Paw now?

This explains a lot.

DeletedUser

Talking out of your ass yet again Variorum.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No one fears them or Dusty. They are bullies we constantly spank.

DeletedUser

Whats that? Thats not a flower! The smell coming off it is more like stable muck.....

DeletedUser15762

Some -FoM- town is trying to take over our CA fort, Fort Union. They've tried twice, but we've stopped both times so far.

DeletedUser

wert718 I'm not sure which fort Fort Union is but I can assure you that Cats Paw (no longer -FoM-) has only been involved in the retaking of -FoM- Mexicos fort. -FoM- Mexico founded a large fort and CA took it away from them. CA held it through 1 attack but lost it in the 2nd attack and it was given back to -FoM- Mexico within 12 hours of us taking it from CA. CA has tried taking it back again but they lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.