For Town Leaders

• Thread starter DeletedUser15774
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15774

Hi I am the Leader of Rawhide Workers Inc I am making this post as i wish to find out do any other town leaders have a problem seeing what cash that there residents have when checking on there residence donations and so on plz Post if u do as i am having this problem and want to no if it is just me or it might be a bug or a problem i used to be able to untill the Fort update.:sad:

DeletedUser15774

i dont see how that exsplains me not abul to see what my town members have as i am the founder i was abule to befor the fort update but im not abul to naw and i no some other town leaders are still abule to.

DeletedUser

Morthy said:
Dollar amounts are not shown in the Saloon anymore so that spies are less valuable

I am sure this is what Denisero was pointing out with her link.

Scenario: Out of town player joins the town to shop. He can see just how much cash a town member is carrying. He gets on the wire and sends a telegram to his posse waiting outside of town, they then ride and duel the unaware cash carrying player.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser15774

i think it would be better if only the town leaders was able to see what the players have cash whise and that way it stops that way for peeps to do as u say Glenn ZA

and also it stops people in towns potending they are broke then taking the p out of a town

DeletedUser

Yeah, maybe assigning a Job Title to a player, Bank manager, etc, and that person can then keep track of residents earnings. The role would be given to a trusted player, so that would help a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.