Forum closed by Inno (Turkiye)

Deadwood22

Good Day All,

Sry for this topic not about this server but we need your help :(

9 Day ago Inno closed our forum activities. We cant write or share anything on forum, our forum events cancelled..
If you want you can try on Link , Idk maybe you should create a account for forum,
First 3 day we couldn't Like the post too

Our Community manager announced this issue on this Page, she try to help us but Inno dont open yet.

We cant use our freedom of expression, we cant organize events and new player cant ask their questions on Forum :(

I write here because ı cant write German :( I hope this post create some light for us because we have been in the dark for 9 days..

Best Regards,

"Sry for my english :)"

Lyrinx.

Good Day All,

Sry for this topic not about this server but we need your help :(

9 Day ago Inno closed our forum activities. We cant write or share anything on forum, our forum events cancelled..
If you want you can try on Link , Idk maybe you should create a account for forum,
First 3 day we couldn't Like the post too

Our Community manager announced this issue on this Page, she try to help us but Inno dont open yet.

We cant use our freedom of expression, we cant organize events and new player cant ask their questions on Forum :(

I write here because ı cant write German :( I hope this post create some light for us because we have been in the dark for 9 days..

Best Regards,

"Sry for my english :)"
Well mate, this happens if someone caused a really serious damage against the company. They locked your forum, because they are investigating the crime right now.

All you can do is just be patient, you and your cm can't do anything about it right now. Once the investigation is done and someone got punished (or kicked out from somewhere) you will be able to use your forum.

For now just hang out with us :)

Last edited:

RaiderRt

Well mate, this happens if someone caused a really serious damage against the company. They locked your forum, because they are investigating the crime right now.

All you can do is just be patient, you and your cm can't do anything about it right now. Once the investigation is done and someone got punished (or kicked out from somewhere) you will be able to use your forum.

My sources told me that there's an ongoing investigation involving an iskender kebap like crime.

Deadwood22

Did you try to contact the turkish support to have some answers ?
I dont because our CM says TR support team cant help for this issue,

Thanks for information our managers dont share anything, ı hope our forum opens quickly because forum is important for this game

And thanks for your hospitality :)

Deadwood22

800px-A_black_image.jpg

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ21.06.2023 - ?