Funniest thing you have seen posted in a world 8 forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't know what it is with World 8, but this world seems to have forgotten that this is a game.

THIS IS A GAME PEOPLE, YOU HAVE THE POWER TO TURN OFF THE COMPUTER AND WALK AWAY FOR A WHILE.

Wow, that felt good.

Since this world is full of the conspiracy theorist, FoM propaganda warmongers, and those who are against it all; I have decided to start a thread.

What is the funniest thing you have seen posted on a world 8 forum.

DeletedUser

Heres one

Quantrillo
user_online.gif

Stranger
reputation_pos.gif

icon1.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybear
Actually, I think I was quite sucessful.

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 4:58 PMI just want to check something out. See if he really is faithful to us, if not get ready to knock him out and I'll kick him out.

I will post in our forum a false attack on Bat Country with timings ect....

I want to see if any of this info pops onto a forum somewhere, or if bat country does anything. In fact I want to see if Gyoza himself does anything.

If he goes and attacks them, we know he is good....if he informs anyone we know diffrently.

I am always one that is willing to give someone a seconds chance in this world.

Just because they were once wearing the enemies uniform it does not make them a bad person.

Trust me on this...we will know very shortly.

Marshall JB

JaybearOn 6/23/09 at 5:19 PMHere is what I posted on our forum...Sorry Kittenkicker, I had to make it sound beleivable

Just got this message from Kittenkicker. Anyone who can assist witht this please do so. Send all duel reports to me.

Marshall JB

KittenKicker On 6/22/09 at 10:42 PM

We have been asked by the Copper towns to assist in a supression action against Bat Country and their sister town Trammel. They need to know that we will not allow them to duel builders anymore.

Note: (all supression times are in server time)

Wed June 24: 05:00 and 17:00

Thur June 25: 05:00 and 17:00

Sat June 27: 05:00 and 17:00

The Federation rides again

Marshall Kittenkicker

Now we sit and wait to see what happens.

You see people of World 8, FoM were willing to sacrifice the lives of honest builders & workers in order to prove their point. The innocent bystanders of Family Project were gunned down in a preemptive strike by Bat Country, victims of their own alliance's tomfoolery. I have said this before if you join FoM you will become pawns in their war what sort of ethos is this?

Boy, how they can twist things so it works for thier own agenda.

WHO REALLY CARES!!!!

DeletedUser

I don't know I reckon the people who joined your alliance might care. But thanks for reposting this in new thread so everyone can read it saved me the effort.

DeletedUser

This is not what this post is about, so please take your alternativew agenda elsewhere.

DeletedUser

The funniest thing I saw in game was Quantrillo with his pants down near a rock and a rattler with it's fangs in his butt cheeks.:blink::blink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear how the town of Family Project feel about being used as pawns in your little game.

DeletedUser

The funniest thing I've seen posted in this forum was someone splitting off a new thread to comment on a particular post because he couldn't take the heat in the thread the post was originally made in.

DeletedUser

I'd like to hear how the town of Family Project feel about being used as pawns in your little game.

I told you to please take this elsewhere...If you want to start your own forum post about this feel free. This is meant to be a light hearted funny post about the world 8 forum. Nothing more.

DeletedUser

Page 2 snypa :wubb:

I told you to please take this elsewhere...If you want to start your own forum post about this feel free. This is meant to be a light hearted funny post about the world 8 forum. Nothing more.

No you take this elsewhere, this is my thread now.

DeletedUser

Don't you guys get it.....I DON"T BEEP CARE.

I said it at the beginning of this post. This is a game, and a lot of people in world 8 have forgotten that.

This was meant to be funny and light hearted...and it can't even be that since some people are hellbent at finding something to complain about at every turn.

I find it sad that this is the fact in woirld 8. Go ahead and spout off that you think I started this because I could not takje the heat in the other forum...go ahead and spout off that you think I sacrifed Family Project ect....

Make all the theories you want.....BECAUSE I DON"T CARE.:p:p:p:p

I've got a new mission.....I want to see how quickly this thread can reach 5 pages because of the idiots in world 8

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The funniest things I've seen in World 8 threads are usually posted in really big type.

DeletedUser

Oh and Jaybear on your way out can you rename the thread to "why FoM don't care about their builders". Thank you kindly.

DeletedUser

Indeed, this whole thread is the funniest thing I have seen on the world 8 forum. Although your thread took some topping.

DeletedUser14280

If we could kindly get back to the topic without trolling! (I'm not naming anyone.)

I think some of the things I've seen in 'worst injuries while working' are pretty funny.
I actually made a couple up, to see if people would believe them.

DeletedUser

The funniest thing I've seen posted in this forum was someone splitting off a new thread to comment on a particular post because he couldn't take the heat in the thread the post was originally made in.

Ok back on topic, this is one of the funniest things I've seen on World 8 forums. Really is so true aswell.

DeletedUser

Wow, some of these are funny.....

Shoe shining:
"A customer stuffs his shoe up your nose by accident. You lose 42 health points.":laugh::laugh:

...No, I'm just kidding, that never happened.
This did though:
"You cut yourself on the blade of your saw. You lose 123 health points."
and:
"A prospector thinks you've been giving him an unfair share. He attacks you. You lose 92 health points":laugh::laugh:

They make me laugh Celxius

Status
Not open for further replies.