P&P Gang

DeletedUser

Kid, I do wish you all the best, you don't believe me, but I do want Wanted big and strong. Come on! Let's get the war going once again.
I hate the fact that you lie, does that count? :D

DeletedUser

Kid, I do wish you all the best, you don't believe me, but I do want Wanted big and strong. Come on! Let's get the war going once again.
I hate the fact that you lie, does that count? :D

It counts a little... even though you lie saying that I lie ;)

Don't worry, the war will be back... I won't let World 2 become too boring.

Harsha..

I surely do hope that there'll be some dramatic changes in your announcement tomorrow - maybe, including announcements of WANTED cutting down to 4 towns and changing the name it's self.

I don't mean any offense, but the name "WANTED" is quite boring - ahem, it's been around for 2 years, and counting...so it's lost the sheen, which it once had - a new name along with fewer towns would make World two even more exciting than before

DeletedUser

Needs any comments?
I can show you my answer, just in case you are curious kid.

Duduie Today at 6:26 PM LOL
Latigo is saying the opposite on the forum.
And even if it was so, since when is Gulch the big bad wolf? We are no 2 town and fine with it and as far as I know no Gulch town took any Wanted fort. We helped a lot, yes, but not for grabs, but for balance.
I still want the same balance and I really don't see the point of your message. To deceive? Maybe. Not well informed? Maybe. Only you know and to be honest, I am not so curious about it.

Attachments

• what is this.jpg
    what is this.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 20

DeletedUser

Yeah, I am not holding my breath. I know he is a pawn in your hands and honestly, this is dumb. But hey, that's just me, invite whoever you want in your forts. :)

Edit: I must have really gotten to your nerves, you want to show me what latigo can do now huh?! Bring it on! Show me what you've got! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i got my popcorn, i am waiting for the next big thing to fall.

Johnzelda already put another thread up about wanted