General Dueling Policies

DeletedUser

hmmmm

im a duelist and a pure builder, and i speak for both casse when i say there should be no restrictions on what class you duel :mad:

DeletedUser

Meanwhile dueler is a roleplayer's class.

The difficulty of making money and experience combined with the time you have to additionally spend actively playing to advance at all is a pretty raw deal.

Not to mention getting flamed by players that you beat.

It's hard to play, and that's the trade a dueler makes. We get to roleplay a class we consider to be more interesting in return for dirty looks and no progress. We aren't even the best class for dueling.

Fair to me.

Replying while I have 45 minutes left in a 2 hour walk to a duel that could give me 15 bucks and 20 xp or just pass me out, with two telegrams from someone I beat that will remain unread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sick of builders and adventurers whining about being dueled, it's part of the game, live with it. You don't get all this in World 1.
Any one cries to me about being dueled I go back and make them pass out.

DeletedUser

That is the reason towns have soldiers. You come duel our workers and we come and duel you and the rest of your town for dueling our workers. If it wasn't for people trying to duel our workers than I would not have a job for very long.

DeletedUser16628

Let's go have some fun brownie I'm ready been sitting here for more than 2 days they attack our builders but never hit the soldiers.

DeletedUser15322

tceqn4.gif

I have found the formula to determining who attacked who's workers first.

DeletedUser16628

Gabe we have known that blues started this we have the duel reports yoda could care less and now so do we.So be it more time for you to spend koed as usual!!

DeletedUser

Meanwhile dueler is a roleplayer's class.

The difficulty of making money and experience combined with the time you have to additionally spend actively playing to advance at all is a pretty raw deal.

Not to mention getting flamed by players that you beat.

It's hard to play, and that's the trade a dueler makes. We get to roleplay a class we consider to be more interesting in return for dirty looks and no progress. We aren't even the best class for dueling.

Fair to me.

Replying while I have 45 minutes left in a 2 hour walk to a duel that could give me 15 bucks and 20 xp or just pass me out, with two telegrams from someone I beat that will remain unread.

Well said, especially the role playing part...hence RPG!!!! :laugh:

DeletedUser15322

Gabe we have known that blues started this we have the duel reports yoda could care less and now so do we.So be it more time for you to spend koed as usual!!

whoa whoa whoa, im just posting a general joke to the talk that goes on in many worlds about who hit who's workers first and such! It would seem you need to lighten up some. Oh and i spend my time working and gaining experience!

:p:p:p