Getting Some Dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What is the easiest and quickest way of earning money. I can't duel at the minute I need to build a morticians in my town. But working the various jobs don't earn you very much. Advise please.

DeletedUser

what level are you?
at a low level i find carving out claims is a good way to make money
if you can building coffins is good

DeletedUser

Level 11 I can't do claims not enough labor points and making coffins is not on my jobs list.

DeletedUser1105

You'll most likely find that jobs pay more than duels. The majority of duels I win earn me an average of about $10, yet my adventurer brings home over $700 a day doing xp jobs, not money orientated ones.

Don't get me wrong, you CAN earn big doing duels but only the lucky few seem to do so.

EDIT: I wouldn't worry about money at your stage of the game anyway. I'd focus on XP and levelling up. Money will come in time.

DeletedUser

well being level 11 there isn't many good income jobs to do. milling grains perhaps? i suggest doing quests. every now and then you get some nice rewards. are you in a town by yourself?

DeletedUser1105

Sorry, when I say XP jobs I mean jobs that give more experience. The higher the percentage, the higher amount you will get, generally.

At your stage I would complete quests and do whichever jobs I could that gave me the most experience. You are not going to earn a lot of money at your level, so it won't help you to try and do so.

DeletedUser

yeah thats right just get your level up before you start worrying about money

DeletedUser

well being level 11 there isn't many good income jobs to do. milling grains perhaps? i suggest doing quests. every now and then you get some nice rewards. are you in a town by yourself?
Well there is someone who joined my town but they don't seem to be contributing much at the minute.

DeletedUser

im not doing it intentionally just clicking new post and going to the top one basically

Status
Not open for further replies.