getting tired of this world

DeletedUser

I think we all noticed that. ;)
There is another thing we noticed... There is a 4K HP tank on their side with probably 0 SP in dodging and leadership. It's almost impossible to miss him. Never seen that kind of bad build before, hehe :)

DeletedUser

There is another thing we noticed... There is a 4K HP tank on their side with probably 0 SP in dodging and leadership. It's almost impossible to miss him. Never seen that kind of bad build before, hehe :)
It's in Saucey's guide to fort builds, he notes "do not ever do this" lol. HP tank = fail.
Looks like the dust devils/sudden valley group is losing a fort every day now! This has to hurt their top 5 ranking, pretty soon they might be replaced :eek:hmy:
maybe TBP will be #5 :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's in Saucey's guide to fort builds, he notes "do not ever do this" lol. HP tank = fail.
No, this is not true. He obviously has a very good character build (which you wont find in Saucey's guide..) as he is ranked high on the experience ranking and does not use premium, while being able to take a lot of hits in battles. He also dodges a lot! Look up some battle reports and you will see what I mean..

DeletedUser

George perhaps we're not talking about the same guy. His nick does start with S, but it's not SyntaxError. While Syntax is hard to hit and perhaps has the best fort fighting build I've seen so far, this person I'm talking about dies in the first round when opponents get LOS on him.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, SyntaxError is not even close to 4k hp, so I am pretty sure we are talking about the same guy :)

DeletedUser

Hehe, ok, everything's possible. Too bad I don't keep my reports. :(
I'm posting this based on two fights when I saw him in front of everyone and the next round he's gone. Perhaps he got unlucky to get targeted by good aiming players?
We'll see...
But I'm telling you this, I don't remember I've ever managed to land a hit on SyntaxError. I always miss him. And he is in almost every fort fight. Even if he doesn't have 4K HP, I'd rather get that build than 4K HP one.

DeletedUser

His name is sankko. From the one i have with him in it his 4k hp did him no good.

DeletedUser

LOL, i'm SyntaxError and i'm not even fort build. Funny to read here that i'm possible the best fort build in w12. And my defenses are even worse than attack.
I've been adding hide and dodge last week, probably 30 or so points, so i hope to improve.

DeletedUser

If you're really SyntaxError than know this. No matter everyone else will say, I haven't seen a better fort fighting build than yours on w12. While players believe that the key to a fort fight is to have 6752234234655 health, from your build it's evident that HP is only a part of the fort build, boosting only HP and neglecting other skills is wrong.
Especially when new fort fight bonuses get added, I'm pretty sure that for example a dueler with massive HP and lousy aim, leadership, hiding and stamina will suck - what's the purpose of dueler's criticals if that dueler can't hit anyone at all? ;)

DeletedUser23629

Joxer, if you knew anything about fort battles you wouldn't be saying anything at all. Check world 10 out if you need some proof. This is Rusty Shanker from world 10, where I currently have 5160 HP and Vengyr has even more HP than that.

Point being, go on Westforts.com and see who the best fort fighters are. Pretty sure you'll be finding Vengyr in the top 10 players in all of the west.

DeletedUser

I'm posting this based on two fights when I saw him in front of everyone and the next round he's gone.

In front of all the opposition ? hmmmm..... so your saying someone with high dodging would survive that?

1 person goes in front of a whole side and u expect him to stay alive?

And if his build was soo bad, why is he ranked 18 in all of w12 and doing about 1500 damage every battle ?

My last 2 battle with him

15 Hits, 9 misses
80 dodges, he took 20 hits,

Hits 5, misses 3
87 Dodges, he took 23 hits

Ye ur sure right joxer , WORST fort battle build EVER
He only dodged 87 shots haha, he sure sucks at dodging....

Took over 20 shots to kill him... yea health really is useless isnt it... it only means you survive longer... (and even the 20 shots in the first battle didn't kill him)
I guess high health isn't so bad after all...

DeletedUser

15 Hits, 9 misses
80 dodges, he took 20 hits,

Hits 5, misses 3
87 Dodges, he took 23 hits

Ye ur sure right joxer , WORST fort battle build EVER
He only dodged 87 shots haha, he sure sucks at dodging....
Just for the record, 80 dodges and 20 hits, means he has actually dodged 40 shots. And 87 dodges and 23 hits, means he has actually dodged 41 shots.

DeletedUser20663

I'm not going to settle any disputes on individual players, but the dude with the "S" name and all those health points had himself a pretty good battle today. He held a tower by himself for 7-8 rounds and had 90-something (45-50) dodges in that time.

He then still had enough health to go down to another fort and keep on picking up experience.

I'm very happy to have him in my town and on my side.

DeletedUser

Say whatever you want and whatever pleases you, but I want SyntaxError's build on me.

DeletedUser

My guess is its a combination of Health Points and Hiding.

But that's just a stab in the dark.

DeletedUser16008

Thats me done on this world. No longer have the time for many worlds since the update so a few have to go, sold most of my gear and putting a few things up for sale such as belles etc.

Anyone want a bounty placed shoot me a mail and ill oblige until the cash is gone.

Have fun people & see you on another world