Handcuffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1105

And your argument for that is because 'the russians are ****ting cash'?

Quality.

DeletedUser

they would though no questions asked but they have like no culture and they have no one come to there country.

DeletedUser

i have no clue the mentioned the queen than monarchy than i mentioned communism

DeletedUser

on www.weststats.com it is written that keep ur handcuffs with u i dont know y ??can ne1 tell me

Back to the original topic, yes, I can. There is a quest later that you will need the cuffs for.
But if you sell them, there is a job you can get them at. But don't count on it being easy. Less chance at finding them, than that darn flag.

DeletedUser

Are there a lot of communist metallica fans in nova scotia?
Sorry about the hijack, i thought it had been answered.

DeletedUser

Actually, if communism is so great, why are North Korea and North Vietnam stuck in a rut? Just a thought...

I'm not sure about th handcuffs, but now I feel bad about selling them.:dry:

DeletedUser

It pretty much makes you a commie if you sold your handcuffs!
North Korea may not be an ideal holiday destination.
But.......there is bad news from the North Vietnam front, sorry to break it to you if you are still in the jungle fighting!

DeletedUser

I sold my handcuffs because they annoyed me, just sitting there. I didn't sell them on my 2nd or 3rd accounts out of curiousity. My 1st account is a trial&error thing.

DeletedUser

no no remember the cold war and Russia was the big **** in the world along with America but Russia new what they were doing and had full control over there country.
i wish i didn't sell my handcuffs....

DeletedUser

Russia had over 80 fortified bases that were ready for war with over 200 subs stalking the American ships. the whole thing started cause Russia tried something new a nuke and America said i will try that and both were ****ting bricks because they new there country was endanger soon Russia became a war machine waiting to activate but the government got over thrown. my whole point is Russia had the world in there hands but so dumb ass had to come in and take the chair from the much smarter guy... now Russia became part of UN and cant start wars

DeletedUser

i learned alot about the cold war alot alot i am just to lazy to fully explain

DeletedUser

I sold my handcuffs because they annoyed me, just sitting there. I didn't sell them on my 2nd or 3rd accounts out of curiousity. My 1st account is a trial&error thing.
That's what all the commies say when they screw up.
Blue banana is my random object.
organs you should write a book about the cold war. i'd buy it

DeletedUser

thanks ulthor i just might i remeber like 6 russian vs speznaz missions and about bases and i am going to shut up now

DeletedUser

That's 'Call of duty!' you're on the wrong game. And weren't the spetnaz russian anyway?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.