Hate Mail

DeletedUser

Hey, has anyone got any hate mail yet?I'm waiting till a guy starts complaining he's a worker so I shouldn't be hitting him though he's armed and has dueling medals.W12 hate mail should be funny to read.

DeletedUser13020

This is the warning for all persons that contribute to this thread.

Hate mail tends to be...uh....hateful. So you must be careful of what you post here. Posting something that somebody else wrote to you can still get you in trouble. So edit all inappropriate language that you may receive through a telegram. This does NOT mean to simply replace the last (or first) few letters of a curse word with asterisks (*). Please replace the word in its entirety.

Proper ways to censor telegrams you wish to post:
you are a ********.
you are a [expletive].
you are a (poopyhead).

When in doubt, play it safe. Or ask me (or any other mod) via PM about any questions regarding what language is OK for these forums.

Also you should report all offensive or vulgar telegrams that you get through the "report telegram" button in game.

Again, this is the first and only warning for everyone here. Only infractions from this point out for inappropriate language.

If I still feel that the the message that you posted is inappropriate/too graphic even after it has been edited as stated above I will edit/remove as I deem necessary.

Now carry on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Calls -TP- over*
Nice job, I don't think alot of people will post here now lol...

DeletedUser13020

Idk 'bout that. This kind of thread got some attention on W10 forums, even after I posted a warning like that for everyone. People just gotta be careful about what they post thats all :).

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know.I didn't get any hate mail even after totally pwning some worker.I think he's afraid to be rude and send me hate mail that'll be offensive.

DeletedUser3543

Yeah, I know.I didn't get any hate mail even after totally pwning some worker.I think he's afraid to be rude and send me hate mail that'll be offensive.

Would you like me to send you some, just to get you on your way?

DeletedUser

I haven't hit you yet.Just wait till tommorrow.I'll hit you and make you feel the pain of hate mailing me....

DeletedUser13020

Cmon you guys, don't stray off topic like that. I like this kind of thread, and it would be a shame if i should have to close it because I have to clean it up so much because a couple of forum goers can't stay on topic....

DeletedUser

No new hate mail.Only one is from a guy called Loxodon making fun of me because he's 5 lvls above me and I have a high dueling lvl and he pwns me.

DeletedUser

don't get to carried away.i WILL be back for you farm!
I got this after someone dueled me and lost and then I dueled him twice. We are at war with his town. He then blocked me so I couldn't reply.

DeletedUser

Who me?You wanna farm me?I don't think I'm in your range.Try someone else from Key Largo then.

DeletedUser

i edited the language lol

Nosan Today at 10:36 AM
go **** your donkey

DeletedUser

A message one of my soldiers got after hitting another soldier (within 5 levels of him, at that):

since you town likes to hit people that cant fight back all you workers are going to be hit repeatedly. enjoy

Funny to me because he was belittling himself just as much with that comment.

OOOOO best yet. This is from Brisco County Jnr. If any of you have run into him, he's an amazing guy. Really, he's a great source of entertainment. This is the message we got after we caught him via the MORTICIAN STATS of our allied town, attacking allies.

tell me who told you this ! If an alliance doesnt have a logo ir us or ca then it makes it tough I have made errors and right now the wimp that wrote you I want hung. DFirst off I find I am in this world with a bunch of kids who are picked on shoved in lockers given swirleys. I am ready to quit forever since its a game act out in game instead of being a tattle tale confront . so heres my oath to you TELL ME WHO WROTE THIS TO YOU OR COMPLAINED ABOUT ME OR YOU AND YOUR TOWN AND ALLIANCES WILL BECOME MY ENEMY.

I am sick of these wimps who just because I duel them and beat them want to be cry babies. theres one punk who attacked me and lost 1000 and keeps attacking me the other night 4 times til he knocked himself out. I am sick of it I try on some worlds to play a good guy on others EVIL AND I AM TALKING DIRTY EVIL. BUT THOSE ARE CHARICTERS. I FIND TTHE PROSECUTION AND CROSS WORLD ATTITUDE INSULTING AND OFFENSIVE AND AM REPORTING IT TO MY FRIEND WHO IS A MODERATOR. THEY WIOLL GET PUNISHED . AND I WILL TAKE OUT MY WRATH ON THEM AND THIER TOWNS IF i AM IN THEM I WILL QUIT. HOWEVER I WILL BE HONEST ON 2 WORLDS I WAS TOLD BY MY LEADERS TO INFILTRATE THIER TOWNS ETC... AND ATTACK FROM WITHIN SO YEAH I WAS ATTACKING FOR EXAMPLE LETS SAY THIS IS TISH TOWN. AND THERE IS TISH 2 NEXT DOOR. BUT THEY KNEW I WAS THE ENEMY AND INVITED ME TO JOIN THEM AND I AM EVIL ON THOSE WORLDS BUT LIKE I SAID TISH.

I WILL NOT BE THREATENED CROSS WORLD OR MARKED CROSS WORLD I WAS TRYING TO PLAY A GOOD GUY HERE BUT PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME TURN EVIL. GIVE ME THE NAMES!

and then his response when we called his bluff and kicked him:

Brisco County Jnr. Today at 10:04 AM
IM NOW GOING TO BE THE SCURGE OF YOUR TOWN HOW WILL YOU RID YOURSELF OF ME i WILL SWITCH TOWNS OVER AND OVER AND CAMP ALL YOUR BUILDERS.

THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT READING WHAT I WROTE. EAT MY HORSE.

Thanks -TP for combining.

If anyone is bored, look up Briscoe County Jr. on W9. What the Moderator wrote in his profile is amazing.

DeletedUser14006

xxxxxxxxx On 4/25/10 at 4:19 AM

would you quit dueling me! i have no weapon, and i have no defence!

Derek1982 On 4/25/10 at 11:16 AM

It is your choice to carry no weapon.

xxxxxxxxx On 4/25/10 at 3:26 PM

please stop dueling me! I'm just trying to run a town, and now i have no money to put into the treasury. thanks a lot. I've been saving that money up for weeks.

Derek1982 On 4/25/10 at 3:54 PM

It is part of the game, time for you to accept that and try a different strategy.

xxxxxxxxx On 4/25/10 at 4:53 PM

don't forget i'm a real person. i chose worker class because usually people respect that i do not want to be dueled. you must be bullied in real life.

Derek1982 On 4/25/10 at 7:55 PM

Nope, I am perfectly content with real life but thanks for the concern.

xxxxxxxxx On 4/25/10 at 9:43 PM

well, i'm a lot worse off. now i'm bullied in real life and in this game.

Derek1982 On 4/25/10 at 10:03 PM

Lol, you are a funny guy :)

xxxxxxxxx On 4/25/10 at 10:56 PM

:)(

DeletedUser

You are a very , very mean person Derek

Only kidding, (plz dont duel me)
But you are mean for not joining my town and joining another :sad:

DeletedUser14006

At the moment I am undecided as to where to settle, for now I am town hopping only to pick up the best gear ready for once I hit level 22 and can wear it all.

In return I pay by boosting mortician stats - back on topic:

xxxxxxxxxxxx Today at 7:15 PM

Please stop hitting me, I am a pure worker and have no way to defend myself.
You must be ashamed to hit a builder!

Derek1982 Today at 7:19 PM

I will not stop dueling you, in fact for every message you send back to me I will duel you five more times.

xxxxxxxxxxxx Today at 7:20 PM

Okay, I will not complain no more :(

Derek1982 Today at 7:31 PM

That is five more visits sir ;)

javascript:AjaxWindow.show('profile',{char_id:840732}, '840732');

DeletedUser

At the moment I am undecided as to where to settle, for now I am town hopping only to pick up the best gear ready for once I hit level 22 and can wear it all.

Find a worker to build us a town and we will make some nice mortician stats. :cool:

DeletedUser14006

Find a worker to build us a town and we will make some nice mortician stats. :cool:

I doubt there are any workers in world 12 who like me, guess we will have to gain the trust of some unsuspecting person in control of a highly built town and steal the keys to the front door sir.