Hehehe

DeletedUser8950

I've been attacked so many times in the last two days and I only lost one of the duels. Reports below:

Total health points
- 104 HP

Total health points
- 234 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel and gains 48 experience points. Double J did not carry any cash and Darknoon5 walks away without taking any money.

One loss

Below

Total health points

- 214 HP

Total health points
- 184 HP Miss Rampage wins the duel and gains 58 experience points. Darknoon5 did not carry any cash and Miss Rampage walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 62 HP

Total health points
- 180 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel and gains 29 experience points. Boafus did not carry any cash and Darknoon5 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 189 HP

Total health points
- 212 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 38 experience points and steals $1 from Miss Rampage.

Total health points
- 42 HP

Total health points
- 231 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $22 from BigBufford.

Total health points
- 58 HP

Total health points
- 131 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $28 from Misterbeefy.

Total health points
- 61 HP

Total health points
- 186 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel and gains 49 experience points. Terence Stafford did not carry any cash and Darknoon5 walks away without taking any money.

I've gained 257 xp without even working, thank you kind people!:D

DeletedUser8950

Are you any good at dueling? Cos if you want I could help teach you

DeletedUser

Oh, I want to duel you one day!! I have yet to break the 200 pt damage barrier.

Found you. Wow your town is a whos who of the forums. I am coming to duel you if that is ok. You arent that far from me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not good in dueling. Just started not long ago... Kinda new to this game...

DeletedUser

hehe....

just see my mortician....see wat are terence stats now..ur town shd hv got black shoes intstead of those fancy ones..i know fancy one is great but i cannot afford it lol...

DeletedUser8950

I'm not good in dueling. Just started not long ago... Kinda new to this game...
Well if you want I can help you out. Best class is trapping. Just put all your skills in setting traps (if you haven't already, dont worry! When you do the quests so you can use shaman, use him to move points to trapping) then when you're a bit over level 30 (maybe 31/32) stop, and put allnew points in shooting. When you get to level 50, use shaman to move all skills into shooting and appearance, with just a little aim.

DeletedUser

my maximum hit was 351 done by a precise muzzle loader,87 shooting and fancy waistcoat + greyfelt hat and fancy boots

DeletedUser

Lucky you. I only had about 8 defensive duels so far... nobody cares about me... Those guys seem to be really mad at you.

DeletedUser8950

Lucky you. I only had about 8 defensive duels so far... nobody cares about me... Those guys seem to be really mad at you.
Yeah lol nearly all are from Smoking barrel ranch...Misterbeefy and me duel each other passively though to see who'll win...so far I'm better lol.
Smoking barell ranch don't realize the more they duel me the more xp I gain, haha I jumped 15 dueling ranks without even losing any energy:D
Oh Tingle are you up for a duel btw? I need to keep gaining in the ranks if I ever hope to make the top 20

DeletedUser

@ Darknoon,..Are you on W 1?..If yes,..I can really take your help..
I am a meele..My most highest damage in a single hit was 212(Yep,..I know its too low :( )
The guy I was duelling passed out within 6 hits,..The over all damage I did was 875 HP..
.I had a Foil that time with me.

DeletedUser8950

yeah I am on w1, and don't be sarcastic:p
Still, just cos you can hit 212 doesn't mean you'll win. My max one hit is 146 but someone who can do 214's lost 540-380 or so against me on w5. Plus he was 6levels higher;)
And also, how long have you been in Arcadia? Cos the top mortician overall is less then 800 there, but the top one hit is above your one hit