Hello World 9!

DeletedUser16008

Roll on the 7 battles, thats a lot of cash to splash. :):):)

I do so love an Epic... dont forget to save some health for the finale ;)

DeletedUser

Since the battles would each contain near enough exactly the same attackers and defenders it makes me wish once more that there was no limit on numbers. Now that would be epic!

As it is, clever move Goons splitting forces etc...lots of money going around...does this remind anyone else of the EK and their little money scandal :D . Of course I'm joking we all know that no-one from the Goons would EVER cheat

DeletedUser

Indeed, the world 9 forums have been very dull ever since world 10 started.
Perhaps someone can incite DirtyLaundry into one of his rants to welcome you here EM.

LOL Don't worry, he's sitting like a troll under a bridge ready to rush up on the slightest provocation. It's so predictable. It's getting old. :nowink:

I can't wait to get away, one week in Milan without my laptop, no The West, only lots and lots of, well, you know. ;) There is someone who will have close encounters with my long legs. I will be very happy and satisfied when I come home again. :D

DeletedUser

Since the battles would each contain near enough exactly the same attackers and defenders it makes me wish once more that there was no limit on numbers. Now that would be epic!

As it is, clever move Goons splitting forces etc...lots of money going around...does this remind anyone else of the EK and their little money scandal :D . Of course I'm joking we all know that no-one from the Goons would EVER cheat

Yes, I actually came to think of those days... :D

DeletedUser

I will make a hello here too myself :)

Greetings guys/gals,,

I have just joined this world, and actually I am not that much excited after reading some of those posts....

Let's get the forums up! We need ideas, We need wars!!!

Kindest of all Regards you will ever seen in your whole life, even if you searched for those you won't find a kinder regard than this one
-Cao :)

DeletedUser1105

Well, that's some extremely kind regards from someone who wants to start some wars ;)

DeletedUser

/me throws bananas at Monkey to distract him from W9 posts. Spam on World 9'ers!

DeletedUser

Cao-Cao... We have plenty. Judging by the seven fort battles, someone has enemies and there is enough bad blood going around as it is.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, once we have successfully defended our forts, I will need to sleep irl, so I will have to miss Victor's after-party at Gults Gold :sad:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I'm heading to bed myself IRL right after our fort battles, so I'll miss that epic battle as well. :sad:

DeletedUser16008

You can go to the fort and place and move ....be offline whats the matter with you .... no one has to miss the party at all .... :)

DeletedUser

I have already fought a fort battle and won. I am going for another one..

I think I will be a pure forter in this world :)

DeletedUser

damn we defended 6 succesfully and later we will conquer galts gold and of course i will be there

DeletedUser

thnks leona and i dont wanna anounce anything but im planing a mass atack soon

DeletedUser10480

damn we defended 6 succesfully and later we will conquer galts gold and of course i will be there

Let us know how that works out for you. In the meantime we're kicking up our heels and ruining the carpets of the SS fort we just took over.

:eek:hmy: