Hellstromm's total waste of server space

DeletedUser25632

This town flag is up for grabs...

greatdames.jpg

Rofl. Wow.

DeletedUser

Hell I was wondering, did you make the IJ town banner or was it already made?

DeletedUser

Made myself a sig for the grepolis forum (yeah, it's based off the one i made for hefty)

grepohell.png

DeletedUser

Hilarion, I made this example of what you can do with layering, putting it to good effect. All of this was from scratch and was done with 8 simple colored shapes, layered (the birds i made out of two cut shapes, merged and double-rendered for shape). I then used a few filters, blurring, some hue/saturation variances. Anyway, it didn't take very long at all to make:

scene.png

Give it a little frame, and you have a picture for your virtual room:

scene-1.png

DeletedUser

Hilarion, I made this example of what you can do with layering, putting it to good effect. All of this was from scratch and was done with 8 simple colored shapes, layered (the birds i made out of two cut shapes, merged and double-rendered for shape). I then used a few filters, blurring, some hue/saturation variances. Anyway, it didn't take very long at all to make:

scene.png

Give it a little frame, and you have a picture for your virtual room:

scene-1.png

Well that's fancy alright!
For some reason,the "layers"in the corel are called "Objects".So,never mind that.
Those are great Hellstromm.
I'll use them and practice.I get the concept and the idea of the Objects thing now,its only left to put it to work.

Anyway,thanks ye all for your help and advices,I'll make sure I make more of those with the new hints!

DeletedUser23359

ohhh HEL!! YOUR A GENIUS!!! THESE PICS ARE SOO AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

I spied a bit on this thread through the guest option,and I like the pictures you made Hellstromm.
Real nice.I'm in a need of a picture as well.If you are interested in this,you can contact me by the pm and we will talk about it.

For now just,congrats on the works!

DeletedUser

Hmm, some of the stuff I dropped here and there in our community, guess I forgot to store them in this thread:

smudge.gif

catsoup.jpg

ironbrain.png

isokoala.png

daysofdarkness.png

crosstrumpet.png
crosssword.png
crosssword2.png
crossgun.png

kinda boring stuff, but hey...

DeletedUser

nope, that was just a motorcycle off the net, was just showing someone how to create the illusion of motion through smudging. nothing fancy.

DeletedUser

Hehe, thanks. They were going to be used for a new forum style, but we never got around to it. Hmm, maybe I can shrink them and add a few to our list of post icons.

DeletedUser

Like the motorcycle and those icons, but don't care much for that kitty soup.
Oh and a little off topic but I just noticed you got 6,666 posts HS :D

DeletedUser

my first try at 3d sculpting with Sculptris. Took about 10 minutes (including time spent figuring out what the program's toolbar features were for). Unfortunately, I wasn't familiar with the settings, so had it on high details (way too many polygons). Had to stop short, as it was bogging down my laptop. Anyway, was a fun first effort.

firsthead.png