Hotels are rubbish

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you have to spend 8hrs minimum in a hotel why bother when if you play efficiently u never need to rest anyway?

its not the money thats a problem its how long u have to spend their. I think the game designers might need to fix this and make the hotels more useful. have lesser length stays. I wanna be able to into a town pay a grand and getan hours sleep and wake up with 150 energy. Why do jobs all cost the same amount of energy? seems a bit weird better paying jobs should cost more energy.

DeletedUser

oops half asleep just realised posted in wrong section thought i was in the main part of World 2

DeletedUser

The hotels are good for leaving your char overnight. They will recover more energy in the hotel while you are asleep than they will out in the open.

DeletedUser

I don't sleep for 8 hours. i more of nap. go to sleep for a few hours at a time at most. the queue can be like a lot of hours as well. So i can just queue it while asleep. i prefer to nap then sleep solid.

DeletedUser

Without using hotel you will have to do do nothing every now and then until you save up energy again. And that while of doing nothing will be more than 8 hours if calculated in certain time period (period in which you visit hotel once). So, its more effective to use hotel afterall :p

DeletedUser

Hotels are fine. Although, if the 8 hours could be dropped for 6 hours...

DeletedUser

hey maybe you should suggest that? say maybe a time decrease per level of the hotel ?

DeletedUser

Without using hotel you will have to do do nothing every now and then until you save up energy again. And that while of doing nothing will be more than 8 hours if calculated in certain time period (period in which you visit hotel once). So, its more effective to use hotel afterall :p

Best explanations for usefulness of a hotel :)

DeletedUser2392

And besides higher level hotels bring even more energy bonuses so even more profitable to use a hotel.
Just my noobish opinion. :p

DeletedUser

My opinion is that if you only rest your character while you sleep, or a couple hours before you go to sleep (as I do), you'll only ever really need to use a 2 or 3 star room max anyway. Anything more would just be a waste of cash, as you'd sleep and recover a good chunk of energy, and while your character waits for you to login and give him stuff to do, he'll be recovering energy anyway.

DeletedUser

So
World 1 we get no complaints.
World 2 has no Ghost Towns at Start, you moan you need to rest, that you need hotels.
Now your saying they are rubbish?

I see no reason..

8 hours is an average time when a person sleeps to loading his pc
when you wake up you dont come straight onto The West.

DeletedUser

My opinion is that if you only rest your character while you sleep, or a couple hours before you go to sleep (as I do), you'll only ever really need to use a 2 or 3 star room max anyway. Anything more would just be a waste of cash, as you'd sleep and recover a good chunk of energy, and while your character waits for you to login and give him stuff to do, he'll be recovering energy anyway.

While I'm sleeping, my character is either in hotel to recover full energy for next whole day to work, or it is working nonstop. Since we can queue up to 4 tasks, it makes exactly 8 hours (I never sleep more than 8 hours). If your character stays idle, that time is used completely inefficiently.

But I agree about those room levels. Anything above 3star room is really a waste of money.

DeletedUser

8 hours is an average time when a person sleeps to loading his pc
when you wake up you dont come straight onto The West.

I do :p

anyway as it goes when the game advances people are going to be glad we got hotels since hotels also help speed up the healing process, and soon these worlds will become duelers worlds.

DeletedUser

I don't sleep for 8hrs and you can just queue the jobs. Don't seem to have trouble running out of energy at all

DeletedUser

people fail to realize Hotels will be much in demand cause when the worlds are full and buildings are built up to max not much else to do but duel.

Status
Not open for further replies.