How low is this?

DeletedUser

Just as a heads up, this isn't a "builders are untouchable" post. For those of you that don't want the background info skip to the first paragraph.

For some background info. I'm running my own town on this world and a month ago I have started having some problems. These problems are a certain group of people from a certain "alliance", -InG-. Now the problem was that suddenly this group of people started constantly attacking and harassing both me and my members. I figured it was simply one of those one to two week wars between two small alliances. I found out that I was wrong when they knocked me out and later attempted to knock me out again. At which point I sent a message to my "family" leader asking what's going on with the war. Much to my surprise he tells me that we are not at war.

So as I type this, I have been knocked out again. My members are probably being attacked right now, too. During the past month I have not received a single mail from anyone from the -InG- alliance explaining what exactly is going on, nor a declaration of war. The lowest of the low just happened a week ago when they started attempting to steal all my duelers and soldiers. That's right, I asked my members and no one but soldiers and duelers was asked to join them. I would also like to point out that as the highest member in my town they get 30 or so exp from attacking me and 0 cash as I bank all of it as often as possible.

What I would like to know is if I'm missing something or is there absolutely no point in doing this but to cause grief?

DeletedUser

there time will come

i don't how they attack 5 mins after each other every time it all smells fishy to me

DeletedUser16628

PM me in game and I'll help you with your problem or I'll find someone closer to help but your problem is not enough protection no question.More info is needed here.

DeletedUser

kyle and infiniti sitting in a tree

Who would of thunk it? ;) Actually, I'll help too if you want.

DeletedUser

Actually dude, you don't need to be at war to be attacked ¬¬
Duels happen? Do you think thats a peace game?

DeletedUser15169

If you tell me who is attacking you and what exact town, I may just go give their town a beating or two. Im always open to new targets in w11 :)

DeletedUser

Actually dude, you don't need to be at war to be attacked ¬¬
Duels happen? Do you think thats a peace game?

I guess due to the length of my post the main idea got a bit hidden. I was trying my best to keep everything as short as possible while trying to explain everything that happened in detail.

Anyway, the gist of the events:
-31 out of 35 KOs my town has suffered were caused by -InG-.
-4 members of my town left as a result of the harassment, -InG- stole 2 personally, and one has become a "wandering member." Discontent among members grows by the KO, which happen daily now.
-There was no mail or explanation from -InG-, at all.
-They are attacking ONLY to KO now. Before they would focus on my members that carried cash, now they doggy pile on someone until they're KOed or they manage to hide in the hotel.
-A member of the main Wolf Pack town got attacked 5 times and KOed the day he joined my town to go shopping.

If this isn't considered a war then I don't know what is. Mind you I already pointed out that as the highest level member in my town they only get ~30 exp out of me, and by now all my members know to bank every dollar they get.

@j dahl, I sent you a message in game.

DeletedUser

I guess due to the length of my post the main idea got a bit hidden. I was trying my best to keep everything as short as possible while trying to explain everything that happened in detail.

Anyway, the gist of the events:
-31 out of 35 KOs my town has suffered were caused by -InG-.
-4 members of my town left as a result of the harassment, -InG- stole 2 personally, and one has become a "wandering member." Discontent among members grows by the KO, which happen daily now.
-There was no mail or explanation from -InG-, at all.
-They are attacking ONLY to KO now. Before they would focus on my members that carried cash, now they doggy pile on someone until they're KOed or they manage to hide in the hotel.
-A member of the main Wolf Pack town got attacked 5 times and KOed the day he joined my town to go shopping.

If this isn't considered a war then I don't know what is. Mind you I already pointed out that as the highest level member in my town they only get ~30 exp out of me, and by now all my members know to bank every dollar they get.

@j dahl, I sent you a message in game.

Yeah, that may be considered "war", but:

-These 31 KOs were inflicted because of duels, simple, duels happen.
-Members leaving town is their choosing, nothing against the rules or something, but stealing people is really low.
-Duels don't really need explanation, but by what you say, it seems like a war.
-About attacking to KO, there are players that duel most for Experience, no worry about money, except if they're 0 Motivation'

DeletedUser

Well this is what Im talking about...horacment...there should be rules for that...

Well im in for some retaliation here...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
You are a leader, your family has leaders, your allied towns have leaders. None of you knew what to do?

What do the duellers take, a few dollars, some energy, ego? With those affects it shouldn't cause grief, but it's good that it still does, there wouldn't be much point otherwise.

DeletedUser

Yeah, that may be considered "war", but:

-These 31 KOs were inflicted because of duels, simple, duels happen.
-Members leaving town is their choosing, nothing against the rules or something, but stealing people is really low.
-Duels don't really need explanation, but by what you say, it seems like a war.
-About attacking to KO, there are players that duel most for Experience, no worry about money, except if they're 0 Motivation'

-These duels all happen in a short period of time (usually within one hour of each other) which means that they must coordinate.
-There are a few people that attack occasionally, but there's also about a group of 5 members from one of the -InG- towns that comes to my town, KO anyone they can then leave and come back once the 48 hour cool down expires for enough of my members.
-The person that joined for a shopping told me himself that in the main Wolf Pack town they only attack from time to time. Here he got attacked 5 times in the day he joined by people of that 5 person posse.
-The duels can't be about experience, because like I said I'm the highest level (both dueling wise and exp wise) in the town and they only get 30 experience out of me. Also why attack me within one hour if it's the exp? It's not like I'm going anywhere.
-I'm a builder, they can equip the crappiest weapon and still win if they desire that 30 exp so much, there's no point in knocking me out if it was for exp.

In the end there's absolutely no way these KOs aren't intentional. I wouldn't mind if they only hit me occasionally. Yet, whenever one hits me suddenly I get hit by others until I get KOed.

Also on a slightly related note, the first member that they stole mailed them and asked them why the attacks. They said that as long as he's in the Wolf Pack they'll attack him. Here's the question though, out of the 8 Wolf Pack towns why is it that mine is getting the beating?

I'm no psychic, but if I had to guess they're only goal is to get as many of my members to leave as possible and then recruit them.

DeletedUser

it's not only yours mate its ours to we have 4 to 5 InG members attack us weekly

we will take them down

DeletedUser16628

Kyle got your message and that is fine as we have the resources to help on this one but this can be achieved using diplomacy also I'm working on it.

DeletedUser

Has someone thought of that they may have got interest in your town...they want you to leave it, and later get the ghost town, that is the only explanation i can come up with, or those guys just dont have the balls to duel someone with a soldier avatar!

DeletedUser

Or the more plausible explanaition is that they 1) want duelling score, and 2) want to weaken nearby towns so they're less of a threat later.

It's fairly common, either take the KO as an oppurtunity to level freely until you can beat them, get some friends to help, move, or just ignore it.