How much is your inventory worth??

DeletedUser

Your inventory would sell for: $63954
To buy it all you would need to pay: $127908

But I haven't made money especially, when I had made money every day who knows how much it would be.

DeletedUser

I was curious where I was at now. This one is just from West Stats, because I have the publish inventory script bookmarked. Updated:

Total items: 523
Total sell price: $125712
Total buy price: $251424

Edit: And you added levels long after I gave that first total. I'm now level 57 and I know I've gotten more than 4 levels in the past month and a half. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Updated, you are now #1. By the way, did you get hernando's sword???

DeletedUser

nice my invent is worth maybe 40k to sell, respeccing 350 points is expensive

DeletedUser

Elmyr, you are a serious item hoarder! XD @ your 140 fancy jewelry as well as your 82 canvas'... Thats impressive!

Now I know why you were so against an inventory limit! You would have to be carrying 240K in cash haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Now I know why you were so against an inventory limit! You would have to be carrying 240K in cash haha

QFT. ;)

I don't entirely hoard though. I do sell items when I really need to raise cash, but I haven't made it very far through my inventory in a while.

DeletedUser

elmyr wanna loan me like 100k lol, so i can finish reskill that last 47 construction is a pain to move

DeletedUser

I have about half of what Elmyr has, only due to the fact I sold my excess stuff off a couple times, now I just save. No surprise, I was totally against inventory limits, too. Actually I am saving it in case they ever add trading. :)

DeletedUser

Total items: 552
Total sell price: $70768
Total buy price: $141536