How old are u guys?

DeletedUser

Just wondering, not that it matters but I'm 27, am I an old gun slinger around these parts (no pun intended).

DeletedUser

Im 109 (In Smurf Years)

Work out my age is hard
but easy if you has brains.

DeletedUser

Thanks yes I will take a looksy... Sorry didn't realise u already had a thread like this, my bad.

Btw I feel a lot better now I know I'm playing an old biddies game :D

@Smurf ur 50 m8, and sayin "has brains" makes u a leprechaun;)

Smurf is 50, did you looked at his profile?

DeletedUser

Well DA , after a day like today I feel like I'm in My sixty's .
My wife wouldn't like Me saying that though . By the poll on the other thread , there's at least nine people older than Me floating around "The West" .

DeletedUser

No I was just messin around, but the smurfs celebrate their 50th anniversary this year, they were founded in 1958 I think?

DeletedUser618

Well DA , after a day like today I feel like I'm in My sixty's .
My wife wouldn't like Me saying that though . By the poll on the other thread , there's at least nine people older than Me floating around "The West" .

And I'm one of those.

DeletedUser

With my real age you may disregard my voice and actions, but I prefer to base my age on wisdom. Of course by wisdom I mean gray hairs, which I appear to sport very well.

DeletedUser

With my real age you may disregard my voice and actions, but I prefer to base my age on wisdom. Of course by wisdom I mean gray hairs, which I appear to sport very well.

Heh. I have been very wise since I was 17 then (er, quite some time now). Or do I get dumber with every box of hairdye? :)

DeletedUser

Wow lot of old people play these browser based games.Well im only 15 how old im i in smurf years.

DeletedUser

Wow lot of old people play these browser based games.Well im only 15 how old im i in smurf years.

Well if HeftySmurf is 19 and he's 50 Smurf.
Each human year would = 2.5 smurf years (or nearest dammit)
S that would make u 37ish I think;)

Lol my thread has been Smurfed :D